[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This....

Own-Magneto, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Wolverine
On the way-Phoenix, Thanos
PO'd-Daredevil, Blackbolt, Mark 7, Classic Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Punisher, Doc Ock

[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own- Captain America, Black Widow, Magneto, Wolverine, Hawkeye and Phoenix.

Getting- Thanos, Thor, Mysterio, DareDevil, Classic IronMan, Medusa, Black bolt, Antman and Dr Strange.

Own-Magneto, Hawkeye, Wolverine
On the way-Phoenix, Thanos
PO'd-Daredevil, Blackbolt, Medusa, Thor, Venom, Mysterio, Kraven

I have Hawkeye right in front of me, and yet I still Marvel at him when I see pics! If not for Phoenix...he might be XM's #1 statue so far. Very close call with Mags I must admit though.
He is amazing but Magneto is #1 for me. Thanos will be taking that spot when he gets here though. That statue is stunning and i've never wanted a statue more than this Thanos.

hahahaha me too man, sell my ass for xm
:lol :lol

I guess whatever's making Mags and Phoenix more sought after than Hawkeye is down to character popularity rather than anything else. I've seen the actual statue, it looks really good. I dunno if it can be seen as #1 in the XM line (I still think Phoenix is better, and Mags is pretty darn impressive too) but it's still incredibly good nonetheless.

Not enough love for poor Hawkeye. As this video here clearly illustrates.

Omg if the actor doesn't take his character seriously what marvel can expect from
Us ,,,, anyway I like a lot this statue :) and someday will be in my collection :)

Honestly, I appreciate the take the MCU has with Clint, but I really would have preferred a version closer to the apartment dweller street level represented in Fractions recent run. Could have been a great Netflix series.

Also, I'm not sure why other people's quotes on this thread are being attributed to me? [emoji52]

Really??? You don't say. :rotfl I've got a tougher one for you....Phoenix or Magneto??? C'mon...you know you wanna say Phoenix. :wink1:

:lol

She's beautiful and stunning! I love her! Mags is dynamic and bold! Both are totally awesome but Magneto is still boss!! :chase

Run...run for the hills...that's Demona and her troops running after you.:rotfl

By the way, what's been happening in the land of ARH for you?

Oh boy! Barbarian, Arhian I & II, Atlantis, Leonidas, Achilles and waiting to see the new Medusa at the NYCC.

Thank God your battery died otherwise my head would have exploded from all the photo goodness. Damn you take some great shots.

Congrats on Hawkeye.

Great looking pictures, Jay, Congrats! :hi5: :duff

Congrats to everyone who has received this statue and for those waiting to get theirs! :duff
Cheers bro :hi5:

Thank God your battery died otherwise my head would have exploded from all the photo goodness. Damn you take some great shots.

Congrats on Hawkeye.
Thanks! Glad you like the pics. :hi5:

-Jay- buy me that camera you're using for Christmas. :lol

These 2 are perfect for my desktop wallpaper :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Buy two -Jay-, because i have just a litte Nikon Coolpix S3300. You know i need my money for better things. :hi5:

Heads up bbts has this guy for 799$ plus shipping (40$). They just lowered the price on him from yesterday by 100$

Back