XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a helluva collection already man. :duff
Thanks. Truth is I was one of the blind faithful that placed orders before xm became as popular as it is now. I ordered them because the X men have always been my primary focus and they filled gaps in my ss collection. Magneto and Phoenix are non existent in 1/4 and I was never happy with PJ Wolverine. I can't wait to see them all together

Thanks. Truth is I was one of the blind faithful that placed orders before xm became as popular as it is now. I ordered them because the X men have always been my primary focus and they filled gaps in my ss collection. Magneto and Phoenix are non existent in 1/4 and I was never happy with PJ Wolverine. I can't wait to see them all together

Same here, took a leap of faith very, very early. :duff

Right out of the gate I told myself I'd be passing on killer pieces like Phoenix and Thor and enjoy them from afar, but man it really sucks not being able to get them all haha!

One thing I dont get, how can sideshow just skip Magneto/Phoenix like that i know they finally did jean but thats even years behind :S

Never understood it either. I think xm I'd also having success doing all the characters ss insist on neglecting. Can you believe they haven't done a mk7 yet

Ditto for me too! I passed on Mags as he isn't essential to my collection...and no I dont regret it:lol Wolverine was a no brainer, not happy with the SSC one and I need an ultimate Wolverine for my Xmen lineup. Same goes for Phoenix...not at all happy with the SSC jean grey and this couldn't be more epic. Cap, BW, and mark 42 were all nice but I'm happy with my SSC versions of Cap, BW, and IM so didn't jump on those. Hulk is prob the one XM piece I don't like the look of at all. Still, excited to get this Wolverine as my first XM piece!!

Ditto for me too! I passed on Mags as he isn't essential to my collection...and no I dont regret it:lol Wolverine was a no brainer, not happy with the SSC one and I need an ultimate Wolverine for my Xmen lineup. Same goes for Phoenix...not at all happy with the SSC jean grey and this couldn't be more epic. Cap, BW, and mark 42 were all nice but I'm happy with my SSC versions of Cap, BW, and IM so didn't jump on those. Hulk is prob the one XM piece I don't like the look of at all. Still, excited to get this Wolverine as my first XM piece!!

Yup yup. This seem to be nicest Wolvie up to date if it turns out as good as proto.

I love the ss wolverine! It wowed me the moment I opened him. I'm surprised by all the hate. I prefer the representation over the xm version. Xm is still cool though.

SS Wolverine has an amazing head sculpt and arms, which is, the full sculpted part. The pajama suit kills it for me, tho. Loads of details lost in fabric.

11231753_10206811399788944_7148940164694944576_n.jpg10420422_10206811400068951_5830167265410161767_n.jpg

I really like that unmasked portrait. I sort of wish instead of the third head we got that they did a masked yelling portrait

Back