XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Wolverine is my first XM statue and I finally get what everyone's been talking about. Everything from the box to the statue screams "quality". I've been collecting for a long time. It's rare when I'm truly blown away by a piece but color me impressed. Some quick pics:

3615679d71f352f01b972b8354876d2c.jpg

:exactly:

Congrats Zod!

Thanks Y4NK33! I'm not interested in all the statues XM has done but getting Wolverine really makes me want to try harder to get the ones I do want. The only one I'm still upset about missing out on is Magneto.

Huge congrats Zod! :hi5:
Happy to see you were impressed but not surprised. XM statues are something special.

Thanks Y4NK33! I'm not interested in all the statues XM has done but getting Wolverine really makes me want to try harder to get the ones I do want. The only one I'm still upset about missing out on is Magneto.

Agreed and thank god lol, I can't even afford or have room to display all the ones I'm interested in never mind their entire catalog. :lol

Huge congrats Zod! :hi5:
Happy to see you were impressed but not surprised. XM statues are something special.

:goodpost: :exactly:

:lol Either that or I'll have to sell off my 1:6 collection to make space. :monkey2

This thought has crossed my mind, as well. Right now I'm lucky to be able to have an entire room for my statues, so it'll be a little while before I need the room. The day continues to near though.

Opened mine up finally and just wow. I'm blown away. It's the Wolverine I always wanted. So much detail and I love yhe base. Feels like something special. XM is blowing my mind these days.

Yup, still waiting for mine too :impatient:, this will be my second XM piece after Mag. Next one is Phoenix, Ms Marvel, Black Bolt...oohhh,XM what have you done?...:rotfl

Yup, still waiting for mine too :impatient:, this will be my second XM piece after Mag. Next one is Phoenix, Ms Marvel, Black Bolt...oohhh,XM what have you done?...:rotfl

Wolverine and Phoenix for me. :)

Thanos for me. Although having to pass on Phoenix was gut wrenching. I had too much on my plate when XM decided to put her up for PO.

Back