XM Studios 1/4 Batman Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a 1/4 XM Statue? More than SSC right? No matter what the price is, this has peaked my interest. The design seems like a concept Arkham Batman and I am very excited that they are delving into the rogue gallery as well. Hope to see some more pics.

It will likely be about $700-750 USD before shipping at retail. XM pieces have gone up to around $900-950 SGD and the conversion rate hovers at around 0.75usd to 1 sgd.

Batman of Japan...
Screenshot_2015-08-07-08-50-27.jpg

If you ask me, they didn't go far enough with this concept. I mean, if it can not have any relation to anything that already exists, why have the cape? Could have given mechanical batwings, crazy tech. I mean, lets face it, would Batman's costume in any other iteration actually work in the real world? Feel like they tried to play it safe a bit too much.

I still wouldn't buy it, but I think it would be more interesting.

If you ask me, they didn't go far enough with this concept. I mean, if it can not have any relation to anything that already exists, why have the cape? Could have given mechanical batwings, crazy tech. I mean, lets face it, would Batman's costume in any other iteration actually work in the real world? Feel like they tried to play it safe a bit too much.

I still wouldn't buy it, but I think it would be more interesting.

I think they wanted to add a twist without deviating too much so that it can still be set up like a traditional batman. I like that there is so much customizability with this. Who knows, maybe the cape will be removable and still look good without it? That would be cool if you were going to display with the katana swords and the samurai head.

Ok we have now two i repeat two XM DC statues with Batman and Catwoman.

Need we still to close any thread for a new statue or must we wait to another XM DC 1/4 Premium Statue? :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back