XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple from other angles

DSC_0396_zpsa15debb0.jpg
DSC_0117_zps953b854c.jpg

DSC_0049_zps12b632d9.jpg

DSC_0382_zps2194f75e.jpg

DSC_0165_zpsbb9a480e.jpg
DSC_0138_zpsc499b1e7.jpg

Wow! Sexy looking beast! Love the face! Who's the sculptor? This company is getting my attention more and more. :clap

While they are absolutely gorgeous. Doesnt it still have a hint of anime? Not that I care really cause its Artgerm based; but the second CoH was to be "realistic" (which I absolutely hate the word in art).

I cant decide which I like better. Always loved the red color and long hair but I think I like the short hair more. I cant even say why. Regardless though this one has to be stamped as another xm kick in the ass piece.

The short hair has always been my favourite...unusual for a female statue. Really looking forward to this still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I just preordered this BW. The new headsculpt sealed it for me. Not sure how I'm going to manage two XM preorders back to back, but my body is ready. I hope.

So do we have any ballpark on when this thing is coming out? I'm anxious here.

She is supposed to ship in November. But it also depends on which batch you are in. Say you're in the first batch, you might see her early Nov ...but if you are in the third batch, then you might see her late Nov or early Dec.

Why did XM have to do the Avengers? After firmly not caring about this or Hawkeye, I am slowly convincing myself I need all the Avengers.

This does look fantastic... and my fiancé keeps asking for more "pretty" things in my collection... too bad I missed her at BBTS.

Why did XM have to do the Avengers? After firmly not caring about this or Hawkeye, I am slowly convincing myself I need all the Avengers

dude goin through the same crazy right now! i already got the cap, 100% on IM VII, i have a non-XM hulk... my brain tricked me into PO on hawkeye last night... now im rationalizing it like may as well grab a BW and a thor (2 chars i could give 2 sh&ts about)

dude goin through the same crazy right now! i already got the cap, 100% on IM VII, i have a non-XM hulk... my brain tricked me into PO on hawkeye last night... now im rationalizing it like may as well grab a BW and a thor (2 chars i could give 2 sh&ts about)
Same here. I firmly decided against hawkeye and now im checking all the sites and my brain is thinking well if uou get hawkeye you should go ahead and get widow and then why not hulk too

Same here. I firmly decided against hawkeye and now im checking all the sites and my brain is thinking well if uou get hawkeye you should go ahead and get widow and then why not hulk too

It's nice to know I am not the only one stricken with a severe case of XM Fever...I'm still trying to resist Hawkeye. I am getting Widow...so there is a voice inside my head "if you get Widow...why not Hawkeye"?

Do yourself a favor and don't watch this video if you are on the fence with buying BW. If you view this video...you will become another sucker like me and get her.

Here is another video that you can really appreciate when he shows Black Widow, Magneto, Thanos, Hawkeye, and Iron Man.

This is a 10 minute video and some funny comments about BW.....apparently he can't get enough of her backside.

https://youtu.be/zXk2eOpfGwQ

Last edited:
Back