XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple of pics before I call it a night.

10665232_10152420822974862_3688426645447952575_n.jpg

10670202_10152420823144862_6632851895371798601_n.jpg

1451977_10152420822444862_1923185698957178517_n.jpg

Just freakin awesome! Makes it that much harder to wait for her. Thanks for the pics guys ...

I... actually can't think of a statue I'm looking forward to more than this one. I'm in love.

I've got two on pre-order just to be safe. I love everything about this statue.

Sexy. If I lived in Asia this would b mine. Unfortunately my ss version will do for now. I gotta save my dollars.

I absolutely love the new paint on the long haired sculpt! Beautifully done and I really hope the production pieces are at least as good.

I also have the SSC BW and plan on keeping both of them. I absolutely love the SSC version, from the pose to the mixed media and face sculpt.

The XM BW has that amazing light-up base as well as that amazing sculpt and great portrait on the long-hair head. With their topnotch QC and attention to detail, I think it is going to be amazing in-hand.

This sculpt is awesome. That short hair face seems like a waste of clay compared to that new face sculpt. So beautiful haha

This sculpt is awesome. That short hair face seems like a waste of clay compared to that new face sculpt. So beautiful haha

I didn't at all care for the short haired sculpt at first, but it's been slowly growing on me. I really wish that the hair colour was more red like the long haired sculpt though.

You right Savage. I prefer my ladies long hair too haha

While they are absolutely gorgeous. Doesnt it still have a hint of anime? Not that I care really cause its Artgerm based; but the second CoH was to be "realistic" (which I absolutely hate the word in art).

I cant decide which I like better. Always loved the red color and long hair but I think I like the short hair more. I cant even say why. Regardless though this one has to be stamped as another xm kick in the ass piece.

Back