XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am scared to see more of XM X-Men statues, I am already 2 out of 2 with Mags and Wolvie, as soon as they put up Phoenix, it will be 3 out 3 lol.

Yeah with the high shipping cost, I think we (U.S. collectors) all have to be picky with these XM statues otherwise our wallet and mistress won't be too happy.

I am dying to see the XM statue in person, heard all the good things about it, I want to prove it myself, BW will be my first, can't wait to get it. Great sculpt, popular character, low ES and good weight (not hollow) is almost impossible combination in Sideshow world nowadays, so I am excited XM comes to our collecting world :)

Im considering this piece to accompany Cap... what is the avg cost to ship to the US from Singapore?

:horror Fail

SS BW is looking much better now (Is it me, or does her head look big from a side profile?)

Yeah it's pretty nasty. I really like this statue and wouldn't really hesitate if it was just the cost of the statue, but where I'm willing to pay a premium for other XM pieces, I'm not too keen on it for BW. Still, I'd love to have it in my collection one day.

There just really is no contest between these two BWs. Not to mention this BW is shown with the old head sculpt. XMs BW is like a 18 year old girl that has just hit full bloom while SS's is like a prepubescent 14 yr. old teen that still has some years to go before she hits maturity.

No contest!

Back