XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM prices are almost double SS for majority pieces, not considering shipping.

Which ones are similar to you?

I paid £360 for my XM Magneto, shipping will be expensive though

here in the UK a PF like Boba Fett is priced at £345 posted by our resellers. Some places even more

That's why XM prices don't bother me. I think it's more the American collectors who see a bigger price difference because they can pick up SS pieces cheaper than us international collectors

XM prices are almost double SS for majority pieces, not considering shipping.

Which ones are similar to you?

They are not when you do the conversion From the Singapore dollar to the US dollar. XM prices are around $500-$600 US which isn't double SS. Now other RETAILERS might be double, but that isn't XMs issue.

here in the UK a PF like Boba Fett is priced at £345 posted by our resellers. Some places even more

That's why XM prices don't bother me. I think it's more the American collectors who see a bigger price difference because they can pick up SS pieces cheaper than us international collectors

Very very true

If SS statues were solid cast, they would be even more expensive than XM's because SS statues are only using 1/3 of the materials.
The amount of switch outs and willing to change from collectors's feedbacks make XM statues more like customs.

I rather have a solid chocolate easter egg than a "kinder surprise" egg because you never know what that kinder surprise egg will be like
after unwrapping it, cracked with a crappy surprise inside. Canadians know what I am talking about.

Guys I don't collect movie statues but do you think the VII will mix in well with my all Cartoon Marvel statues or should I just wait for the Classic Comic Iron Man

I don't think you can go wrong... I mean, quite easy to find *someone* who'll take the MK7 from you at retail, eventually, if you end up preferring the Comic IM.

Where do you buy your XM statues? Last 2 I saw Collectibles Direct selling were £600.00 & £350.00..., both were Iron Man mark 42 statues & I have no idea why a 1:4 scale standing statue was commanding so much more than the crouching pose version, didn't buy either in the end. :/

Where do you buy your XM statues? Last 2 I saw Collectibles Direct selling were £600.00 & £350.00..., both were Iron Man mark 42 statues & I have no idea why a 1:4 scale standing statue was commanding so much more than the crouching pose version, didn't buy either in the end. :/

Not there. I get mine bought direct from friends in Singapore

But yeah buying from resellers some will mark the prices up once they see the demand. I know a few people who have had there Magneto cancelled on them suspiciously after the hype and after market prices kicked in

Not there. I get mine bought direct from friends in Singapore

But yeah buying from resellers some will mark the prices up once they see the demand. I know a few people who have had there Magneto cancelled on them suspiciously after the hype and after market prices kicked in

Thanks, it's hard to find a retailer that's good on price for everything I've found..., have been thinking about asking my uncle to get my Hot Toys figures for me as it'll work out cheaper for me (he lives in Hong Kong), the way prices keep going up, I think it pays more & more to hunt around for deals now.

10689460_362266250620455_404668141066264932_n.jpg

I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. I wouldn't mind if they came up with something else. Still waiting to see the flight pose

I was very disppoint when statue was not on it with first preview, and now I am more sad about it. The worse base of ironman.

Yeah. This was an absolute for me but now I'm thinking about waiting for the ss version. Even if the base sucks it's only half the cost

Back