XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Constructive input has always been welcome to XM, that's what makes them great. Keep the ideas flowing guys and let's relay them to XM so that we all get a stellar statue! Even the whiners in the Thanos thread got the attention of XM :lol

Well CBG hasn't show up in XM thread yet.

With this piece already locked in for Pre Order, I'm even more exstatic about it due to the news that we'll get a new base. Yes, I loved the originality and the concept of the Stark base but felt a little left out due to all of XM's other incredible dioramic bases for Magneto, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Antman, Phoenix, etc....

I really hope we know get an equally good dioramic base for the MKVII...whether it be a couple of chiaturi soldiers spread eagled on their butts or wreckage from one of the jet planes, chitauri spacecrafts, New York debris, etc...I've got faith in XM that will deliver something extra special :)

With this piece already locked in for Pre Order, I'm even more exstatic about it due to the news that we'll get a new base. Yes, I loved the originality and the concept of the Stark base but felt a little left out due to all of XM's other incredible dioramic bases for Magneto, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Antman, Phoenix, etc....

I really hope we know get an equally good dioramic base for the MKVII...whether it be a couple of chiaturi soldiers spread eagled on their butts or wreckage from one of the jet planes, chitauri spacecrafts, New York debris, etc...I've got faith in XM that will deliver something extra special :)

I agree for sure!! Do we have any idea of price point on him?

Personally I would dislike anything that ties the base to the NYC battle from the Avengers...like a Chitauri or a yellow taxi door (yuk). But then I didn't much care for the film.

Waiting patiently to see what XM come up with...PO is only 5 days away after all.

Personally I would dislike anything that ties the base to the NYC battle from the Avengers...like a Chitauri or a yellow taxi door (yuk). But then I didn't much care for the film.

Waiting patiently to see what XM come up with...PO is only 5 days away after all.

5 days won't change too much, I guess.... hopefully something more interesting then the stark base

10363478_1483723078515053_7910783937800577177_n.jpg

Back