Statue XM Star Wars 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see Vader being 2000SGD, people probably don't have clear in mind how massive are pieces like Phoenix and Thanos, and they came for under 1000SGD.
Even with Vader being bigger than a regular sized human, he's still by far smaller than massive comics characters.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440401998.270685.jpg

kind of to bad they didnt went with sarlacc base on this one..

kind of to bad they didnt went with sarlacc base on this one..

would have had the same issue as the others that tried tbh, either basically you'd show none of the sarlaac or make it super small for it to fit in. I'm glad they didn't tbh

Left leg/foot looks awkward to me. Like he's slipping on whatever that piece of trash is, falling backwards, and using the jetpack to stabilize himself.

Still interested to see how things progress, of course.

Does their SW license suffer from the same fate as their Marvel?

As in, will these also not be available (officially) to US customers?

Left leg/foot looks awkward to me. Like he's slipping on whatever that piece of trash is, falling backwards, and using the jetpack to stabilize himself.

Yes agreed. Hope they change it.

The left leg looks perfect to me. He is going backwards, evading something and guiding/springing off the piece. If they change the leg it will mess up the dynamic intention of the pose imo.

The left leg looks perfect to me. He is going backwards, evading something and guiding/springing off the piece. If they change the leg it will mess up the dynamic intention of the pose imo.

I was thinking about this possibility, too. To me it would only make sense if the leg was bent, or if it was his toes pushing off and not his heel. I'm sure I'm overthinking this as its a sketch and nothing final (or is that a prototype?), but it's what I noticed first and I can't un-see it :lol

I was thinking about this possibility, too. To me it would only make sense if the leg was bent, or if it was his toes pushing off and not his heel. I'm sure I'm overthinking this as its a sketch and nothing final (or is that a prototype?), but it's what I noticed first and I can't un-see it :lol

Yeah, as Surly said, he's leaping backwards evading with his jet pack, guns blazing. I believe the prototype for the statue is already done anyway, so everyone will actually get to see it in September at the Con XM is going to.

I have no doubt that XM will nail Fett, Vader and any Trooper they do...masked characters will likely be great all around! The interesting pieces will be the human characters we all know and love, and actually keeping their likeness throughout the process! Should be fun to see what's on deck.

From the looks of it, I think he is landing

Back