XM / Legendary Beast: Iron Man 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Nchanzplace.

aZwzEsV.jpg

2Bz7QCe.jpg

xawMyvh.jpg

sUfWvjj.jpg

Ye0loEW.jpg

Last edited:
XM Studios News

- Iron Man Classic - Premier Edition is ready for Pre-Order now! -

- Part 1 of 2 -

"Legendary Beast Studios in collaboration with XM Studios is proud to present the Armored Avenger, IRON MAN as the latest addition to the exciting Prestige Series of 1/3 scale polystone statues. Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission.

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist - Iron Man is also a founding member and one of the heads of the Avengers. Hailed as "the Da Vinci of Our Time", Tony Stark built his first Iron Man suit from nothing but spare parts - to save himself from a severe chest injury and to escape from his kidnappers. He has since then improved and developed more suits, adding more functions and technological advances with each new version."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1mhihz.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Iron Man Classic - Premier Edition is ready for Pre-Order now! -

- Part 2 of 2 -

"Legendary Beast Studios in collaboration with XM Studios is proud to present the Armored Avenger, IRON MAN as the latest addition to the exciting Prestige Series of 1/3 scale polystone statues. Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission.

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist - Iron Man is also a founding member and one of the heads of the Avengers. Hailed as "the Da Vinci of Our Time", Tony Stark built his first Iron Man suit from nothing but spare parts - to save himself from a severe chest injury and to escape from his kidnappers. He has since then improved and developed more suits, adding more functions and technological advances with each new version."

XM Studios Facebook

2075fpg.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Iron Man Classic - Regular Edition is ready for Pre-Order now! -

XM Studios Facebook

13zc5w.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Beautiful statue that I wish I had the display space for. Probably one of the best, if not THE best classic Iron Man statue I’ve ever seen.

Also, here’s Gem Mint’s in-hand prototype review:

XM Studios News

The XM I LBS Iron Man - Premier Edition 1/3 Scale Prestige Series Statue is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission.

Features Iron Man Classic - Premier Edition:

● Pentagon Shape Base with Evolution of Iron Man Armor Suit around every side.
● 1x Classic Torso
● 1x Classic Helmet looking up (lighted)
● 1x Classic Helmet looking forward with eyes visible
● 1x Open Face Plate Classic Helmet
● 1x Right Arm on the body side
● 1x Right Arm blasting forward
● Premier: 1x Modern torso (fixing gloves)
● Premier: 1x Modern Helmet (lighted)
● Premier: 1x Torso Base with Iron Man Logo
● Premier: 1x Unmasked Tony Stark 70's Head
● Premier: 1x Right Arm holding classic helmet
● Limited Edition: MTO 499

Tony Stark built his first Iron Man suit from nothing but spare parts - to save himself from a severe chest injury and to escape from his kidnappers. He has since then improved and developed more suits, adding more functions and technological advances with each new version.

XM Studios News

The XM I LBS Iron Man - Regular Edition 1/3 Scale Prestige Series Statue is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission.

Features Iron Man Classic - Regular Edition:

● Pentagon Shape Base with Evolution of Iron Man Armor Suit around every side.
● 1x Classic Torso
● 1x Classic Helmet looking up (lighted)
● 1x Classic Helmet looking forward with eyes visible
● 1x Open Face Plate Classic Helmet
● 1x Right Arm on the body side
● 1x Right Arm blasting forward
● Limited Edition: MTO 499

Tony Stark built his first Iron Man suit from nothing but spare parts - to save himself from a severe chest injury and to escape from his kidnappers. He has since then improved and developed more suits, adding more functions and technological advances with each new version.

While this does look cool, it's XM's/LB's version of the classic Iron Man. It's not the actual Iron Man armor from the comics. I don't have any attachment to this Iron Man armor so it's not my cup of tea. Felt the same way about their Cap. On the other hand, their HULK is outstanding! From what I can recall, their Thor turned out great as well. While I'm not a fan of liberties taken with costumes, I do think all 4 of these Avengers will look fantastic displayed together.

Review by Art Chayawan

- Prototype Review XM I LBS Iron Man 1/3 Scale Prestige Series Statue -

"Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist - Iron Man is also a founding member and one of the heads of the Avengers. Hailed as "the Da Vinci of Our Time", Tony Stark.

XM Studios Facebook

Review by Art Chayawan

-- Part 1 of 2 --

"Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist - Iron Man is also a founding member and one of the heads of the Avengers. Hailed as "the Da Vinci of Our Time", Tony Stark.

XM Studios Facebook

19lijs.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Review by Art Chayawan

-- Part 2 of 2 --

XM Studios Facebook

19vvdw2.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

"Check out all the features and switchouts at Art Statue Collector´s video on the prototype XM I LBS Iron Man - Prestige Series 1:3 scale statue!

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist - Iron Man is also a founding member and one of the heads of the Avengers. Hailed as "the Da Vinci of Our Time", Tony Stark built his first Iron Man suit from nothing but spare parts - to save himself from a severe chest injury and to escape from his kidnappers. He has since then improved and developed more suits, adding more functions and technological advances with each new version.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios News

"Watch the unboxing and review at Gem Mint Collectibles video on the prototype XM I LBS Iron Man - Prestige Series 1:3 scale statue!

Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission.

XM Studios Facebook

Pictures by Stephen Small at Gem Mint Collectibles

- Prototype XM I LBS Iron Man - Prestige Series 1/3 Sclae Statue -

"Rounding out the "Big Three" Avengers in the 1/3 scale format, Iron Man is shown in a heroic pose as he prepares for battle. Atop his Gantry at Stark Laboratories, Tony tries out his armor's various functions as he suits-up for his next mission."

XM Studios Facebook

1w8fy2.jpg

25kds7.jpg

3zac7m.jpg

4v6dfm.jpg

54ai64.jpg

61ncy3.jpg

7avcqj.jpg

8fvihd.jpg

9bgd6d.jpg

10a2db7.jpg