XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this fan art. Except no statue of any kind could ever look as cool as this (in my opinion, of course.)

View attachment 228782

I'm interested to see how this turns out, still to early to say either way I think though.
Wow this picture is great. I would love to see them add some orange to the cape bottom for a burning effect and add a couple holes like the picture shows

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Why haven't we gotten official pics for this and all the SW statues anyway? It's been a long time since the con now, are they just waiting for TFU? Doesn't make sense to if you ask me, it's not like we can pre-order anytime soon...

Why haven't we gotten official pics for this and all the SW statues anyway? It's been a long time since the con now, are they just waiting for TFU? Doesn't make sense to if you ask me, it's not like we can pre-order anytime soon...

Probably disney tbh, they said they wanted to show us stuff before but couldn't so I imagine that's still true. Maybe they got some **** over the leaked pics ><

It would be nice to see what switch outs they have in mind, if an alternate head is included, etc.

I believe XM is starting on Boba soon now that the Darkness PO has gone up..and sold out :)

We'll see, but I'm guessing some photos may surface in the fall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

"Soon...." XM Studios Facebook

13139359_1678201635733862_3835686421484175927_n.jpg

XM has stated this is next on their list. Right now a lot are focusing on their ridiculously large 1/6 diorama involving a sentinel.

Once this dies down, I think Fett will take center stage.

Does anyone have any information on how someone in the U.S. would go about purchasing/pre-ordering this piece?

Back