XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a long wait, I decided to grab this while I still could. We really now only have Iron Studios and XM with the Star Wars licence. They are our only hope!

I was so pleased with XM Maul and Luke, I wanted to complete the collection with Boba and the Darth Vader set. Boba Fett arrived today, and man I love it.

So dynamic and the colours just jump out. I get what people are saying about it looking more comic than movie, but In person it does look amazing..... when looking directly at him, he is literally aiming down the barrel of his gun, very well put together, and it weighs a ton. I couldn't see anyone owning this regretting the purchase.

IMG_1425.jpg
IMG_1424.jpg

True, opinions on this are mixed at best. But if you are happy with it, only thing that matters.

Off topic: Lifesize K2 in the back! :panic:

After a long wait, I decided to grab this while I still could. We really now only have Iron Studios and XM with the Star Wars licence. They are our only hope!

I was so pleased with XM Maul and Luke, I wanted to complete the collection with Boba and the Darth Vader set. Boba Fett arrived today, and man I love it.

So dynamic and the colours just jump out. I get what people are saying about it looking more comic than movie, but In person it does look amazing..... when looking directly at him, he is literally aiming down the barrel of his gun, very well put together, and it weighs a ton. I couldn't see anyone owning this regretting the purchase.

View attachment 468958
View attachment 468959

I did buy everyt single Boba Fett statue or figure and I agree with you at 100%
I hope they will make a Janog as awesome as this Boba

Congrats Big Mo, this piece is awesome in person. I sat on the fence for a while before buying one through the forum. Agreed that IS and XM seem to have the better offerings of late.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back