XL-Shop.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney5000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey has anyone ever purchased anything from XL-Shop.com before? I'm searching around for the cheapest place to buy Hot Toys from and they seem to have the best prices, however the only drawback is that they're located in Malaysia and I'm from the US.

Given their distance from where I live, I'm a bit skeptical of purchasing from them, so wanted to check to see if anyone from the US has purchased from them before? If so are there like additional fees since it's coming from another country? Also, are the shipping prices insane? And lastly, does it take forever to receive our order?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Anyone...Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Certainly someone on this forum has purchased from that site before, right???

They sent me one itty bitty cheap item when I purchased hundreds of dollars of items. I contacted em, opened up a dispute, closed it after 20 days. I got my stuff but was too stressful for me.

They sent me one itty bitty cheap item when I purchased hundreds of dollars of items. I contacted em, opened up a dispute, closed it after 20 days. I got my stuff but was too stressful for me.

So I gather you had a bad experience then? Were the helpful at all with your dispute?

I will not buy from them needless to say. Probably was on honest mistake but it was a weird one. It dragged on longer than it should have IMO, and I only open a dispute if the seller does not respond quickly enough to set my mind at ease.

It is hot toys distributor in Malaysia, online department service sometime not as good as outlet, but it is trusted seller

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Back