Xbox360 freaks gamertags registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're just a big group of gamers, mostly PC players but we have a small band of 360 owners. It's just a group of players you can get together with to play and not have to deal with the idiots out there.

<iframe src="https://gamercard.xbox.com/tomandshell.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

Well that didn't work!!

I'm "tomandshell" but I don't end up playing online very much. I am really enjoying Rainbow Six: Vegas so far.

tomandshell said:
<iframe src="https://gamercard.xbox.com/tomandshell.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

Well that didn't work!!

I'm "tomandshell" but I don't end up playing online very much. I am really enjoying Rainbow Six: Vegas so far.

Is it better than the original Rainbox Six? I couldn't get into that one for some reason... I liked the concept, but the game play just didn't keep me interested.

lcummins said:
Is it better than the original Rainbox Six? I couldn't get into that one for some reason... I liked the concept, but the game play just didn't keep me interested.

I never played the original one so I can't say. I downloaded the demo for G.R.A.W. and didn't like it much, and I bought Splinter Cell and traded it in after playing it twice. But I really like RS:Vegas--one of my favorite games on the 360. I usually just want to run around and shoot in games and not pay attention to tactics or squad commands, but for some reason I really like this one. I think that tactical/squad fans and action shooter fans would both enjoy this game a lot.

tomandshell said:
I never played the original one so I can't say. I downloaded the demo for G.R.A.W. and didn't like it much, and I bought Splinter Cell and traded it in after playing it twice. But I really like RS:Vegas--one of my favorite games on the 360. I usually just want to run around and shoot in games and not pay attention to tactics or squad commands, but for some reason I really like this one. I think that tactical/squad fans and action shooter fans would both enjoy this game a lot.

Bingo! I've never been much for the tactics and squad leadership stuff, and I think that is what turned me off of the original, but it sounds like I need to download the demo if one is available and give this one a try! Thanks Tom.

Cool thread. :rock Just got mine last month, and I'm finally getting used to it. Gears of War rules.

Colonel T Dog

:maul

lcummins said:
... and Josh, where do you get the time to Teach, post on discussions boards and play all those games??? Come on! spill it! We all need to know how to manage our time that well!!! :D

Well, the great thing about my job is that I'm close to a PC all day. So between classes and during my plan I can post on the board. Then when I get home from basketball practice I usually have some free time to play games since I do my grading while at work. Plus I do a lot of playing on the weekends. :D

Mines PoogleDaBear but I'm very rarely online (never played a game this way yet) so...

Maybe if we can arrange a little EU vs US Gears of War...?

Back