Xbox360 freaks gamertags registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'll get Halo 3 when it comes out. I'm still hooked on Gears of War. :wacky

PS. I guess pitchin isn't around any more to update the first post?

I've got the Legendary Version on PO. Will be very excited to get it when this hits and I've even PO the special Halo 3 Spartan controller and faceplate.

jlcmsu said:
I've got the Legendary Version on PO. Will be very excited to get it when this hits and I've even PO the special Halo 3 Spartan controller and faceplate.

Nice! I myself have scored the Legendary edition.

Fritz said:
I don't know if I'll get Halo 3 when it comes out. I'm still hooked on Gears of War. :wacky

PS. I guess pitchin isn't around any more to update the first post?

Yea, we need somebody who posted on the first page to update their post with a list of everybody's gamertags. I want to update to put everybody on my list, but I don't want to go through each post to do. I think I'm going to play some GoW tonight if I can get away from Middle-Earth Online. If you see him, hit me up and we'll play.

ive been playing KotOR recently on xbox. but im always down to play call of duty 3 and ghost recon 2 online.

Back