Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother-in-law went in the co-operative which is just a convenience store if you haven't heard of them & by luck see two Ps4's just sitting there? He said he felt so lucky he bought them both :lol

They are out there if really want them your just got to find them. Argos seem to have the Xbox One in stock

Haha ps4s in co-op lol. Crazy. Yes iv seen a few xbox in Argos. My girlfriends friend brought one from pc world and they later said it was out of stock. She brought another from Argos . Pc world had took the money so she contacted them and asked for a refund. They said it had been dispatched but has been lost in the post. They refunded her and gave her a £10 voucher for the inconvenience only for the xbox to turn up a few days later. she now has 2, 1 refunded and a voucher :)

She doesnt know what to do.

Well after some working at it, I got Ryse finished off on Legendary. Now there are only 3 achievements left to make this my first Xbox One 100% Complete. Rank 100, Tier 5 Gear, and Revive another 3 Times. Pretty much just grinding multiplayer now, and hope my partner gets to cocky and needs to be revived.

I have 3 as well but instead of the revives, it's unlocking all the weapons of the gods.

I have zero interest in attempting tier 5 or level 100 as it would take like a solid month of gladiator arena to unlock.

Just bought an XBox One and three games - BF4, Forza 5, and Just Dance 2014. The dance game made my wife feel better about it as a "kid friendly" system for Christmas. heh.

Now I need to wait until next week before I can hook it up.

The one game my kids would have wanted was Disney Infinity. I'm surprised it wasn't released for X1. Kingdom Hearts III is way off. I would have expected a Disney title closer to launch.

I also wish there were a Star Wars title (SW:Angry Birds doesn't count. Angry Birds needs to die. It doesn't even look like a next gen game. WTF?)

I also wish there were a Star Wars title (SW:Angry Birds doesn't count. Angry Birds needs to die. It doesn't even look like a next gen game. WTF?)

If it's fun, that's all that matters, but yeah, you'll never find me buying that game for one of my consoles.

Angry Birds is some weak sauce I used to play on my first android before I rooted it. No way I'm paying for a version on a console.

PS4 might be more powerful and have better graphics, but the X1 certainly won for the best launch games.

What exactly are its standout games? I got the Ps4 and contemplated getting the X box One as well, but i cancelled my pre order because I felt like it would collect dust. The only games I really wanted for it were Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

I gotta say while Destiny looks cool it makes me think thats all the cutting room floor stuff that didnt make it into a Halo game and they used it to make something else. Again while it looks cool Im not all that impressed by it.

Titanfall is the only thing tempting me to get an xbox one. If it turns out that only the first one is exclusive xbone and pc (which I suspect is the case) then I'll probably never end up getting one.

Titanfall is the only thing tempting me to get an xbox one. If it turns out that only the first one is exclusive xbone and pc (which I suspect is the case) then I'll probably never end up getting one.

It's been confirmed already that Titanfall is Xbox One and PC exclusive "for it's lifetime". It'll probably be the same case as Dead Rising. Depending on whether MS can snag exclusivity rights for all Titanfall games, then the second one could potentially be released on PS4 but you'll never see the first game come out for anything but X1 and PC.

Isn't that the same that happened for the first mass effect? Then the next came out multiplatform

No, it's been confirmed that Microsoft has paid for full exclusive rights to Titanfall, it will never be out on any other platforms.

But, I'm sure after it comes out, EA will push for a multiplatform sequel to come out as soon as possible, I highly doubt Microsoft paid them enough to cover their losses for how much they would have made by going multiplatform so it would be way to expensive for Microsoft to pay for a second one as well.

For Mass Effect (and Bioshock) part of the exclusivity was a choice by the developers, when the PS3 wasn't as easy to develop for and studios still made choices to support a specific platform without being paid to.

What exactly are its standout games? I got the Ps4 and contemplated getting the X box One as well, but i cancelled my pre order because I felt like it would collect dust. The only games I really wanted for it were Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

I had a go of dead rising 3. Was a little disappointed with the graphics but it is allot of fun to play.

Killer Instinct is great but id say forza is the stand out exclusive.

Anyone brought max, the curse of the brotherhood ?

Reminds me of Limbo which I love and looks really great.

Back