XBox Live's Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL this is funny to me. I love xbox live cuz i like hearing all the smack talk! I think it's hilarious. Good thing we have all the new age hippies to tell us how to act now. Guess everybody all through out history just didn't get it, but now we have all of you to thank for teaching us "tolerance". That is unless they don't agree with your points of view!

Being a female and playing online can really suck. I did it once and the crap these kids said was alarming and inappropriate. That was the one and only time I played with strangers. Now I only play with friends and with us in a chatroom so I don't have to hear the other people's immature comments.

If the woman hadn't posted she was a lesbian....they probably would have hounded her like a dog in heat for being a female. The "adults" (because really who knows if they are adults or just kids saying they are adults) are so immature. Like Jason said, they will pick on anyone, no matter who you are.

Being a female and playing online can really suck. I did it once and the crap these kids said was alarming and inappropriate. That was the one and only time I played with strangers. Now I only play with friends and with us in a chatroom so I don't have to hear the other people's immature comments.

If the woman hadn't posted she was a lesbian....they probably would have hounded her like a dog in heat for being a female. The "adults" (because really who knows if they are adults or just kids saying they are adults) are so immature. Like Jason said, they will pick on anyone, no matter who you are.

....dont you play with Jon :lol

you just have to listen to us pervs :lol

I understand & feel that woman's pain as I too am into lesbianism

I like women :D

cue the usual brotherhood edit from someone

Last edited:
In addition, Nick has not been banned for being gay because he did not post it in his profile!

....dont you play with Jon :lol

I do...or did....actually haven't played in awhile. Jon's not as bad as some of those teenagers.......well....Jon did keep asking me to say panties over and over.....I guess that is just as bad. :monkey1:lol

you just have to listen to us pervs :lol

I understand & feel that woman's pain as I too am into lesbianism

I like women :D

cue the usual brotherhood edit from someone

I don't mind you pervs. :naughty :D It's the ones that could be my friggin' kids that freak me out. :lol

I do...or did....actually haven't played in awhile. Jon's not as bad as some of those teenagers.......well....Jon did keep asking me to say panties over and over.....I guess that is just as bad. :monkey1:lol

I don't mind you pervs. :naughty :D It's the ones that could be my friggin' kids that freak me out. :lol

....say panties please :monkey3 :lol

Back