X-Wing Pilots... who would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1:6 X-Wing pilots would you buy from Sideshow?

• Luke Skywalker/Red 5

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • Wedge Antilles/Red 2

Votes: 49 67.1%
  • Biggs Darklighter/Red 3

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Jek Porkins/Red 6

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Garvin Dreis/Red Leader

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • John "Dutch" Vander/Gold Leader (I know he was a Y-Wing pilot, same uniform, shaddup you!)

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
Wedge all the way for me. I would get Porkins, too. Hopefully bundled w/ a burrito and malfunctioning microwave oven from his doomed X-Wing.
As for Luke, I agree about the snowspeeder outfit. Definite buy there! :chew

I would go for Wedge and Biggs. Doubt they get made but i also like to see a red B-Wing pilot, green A-wing pilot and the white b-wing pilot Ten-Nub.

Always been a big fan of the pilot uniforms in star wars, Empire, Rebels and Republic are all good.

That is of course assuming they are not on the buck.

Yep, you hit the nail!
If SST continue with the Buck they will make themselves a laughing stock... oh hang on! What have I said!

But seriously, it was SST that got me into high end stuff with the first Boris as Franks monster, at the time the buck was nothing short of a second coming, but now it is a very and I mean VERY embarrassing base body, if they dont lose it NOW... not soon... but NOW they are doing themselves a disservice, c'mon forchrisake! you've sold us the idea of the Prometheus, how freakin long does it take you people to start actually using the freakin thing!

Wedge, in a heartbeat. He is one of the true heroes of the OT.

Id sooner have a A, B or Y-wing pilot.

blow3.jpg

318359156.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, you hit the nail!
If SST continue with the Buck they will make themselves a laughing stock... oh hang on! What have I said!

But seriously, it was SST that got me into high end stuff with the first Boris as Franks monster, at the time the buck was nothing short of a second coming, but now it is a very and I mean VERY embarrassing base body, if they dont lose it NOW... not soon... but NOW they are doing themselves a disservice, c'mon forchrisake! you've sold us the idea of the Prometheus, how freakin long does it take you people to start actually using the freakin thing!

:lecture:clap:winner

I'm done with Luke figures. No interest in the others.

Couldn't vote, because there is no "None" option.

I always liked the B-Wing pilot uniforms. Be kinda cool if Sideshow would do a scale cockpit for a Rebel pilot like BBi's F-15.

I would definitely buy Wedge. If the Luke is released a long time from now, I might consider it.

Back