X-plus Dragonball Z Gigantic (1/4) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled gigantic good buu for now. Too much this month. But I like SS2 Gohan. I like having these in pairs. Just got ssj damaged goku in to go with frieza. Cell with go with gohan. Don't know who buu goes with since I don't love the ss3 goku.

Does anyone own the SS Gotenks? Prototype looks good to me, but I'm wondering if the QC is okay on the final figure?

Looks like Vegetto is next.

xp160401.jpg

xp160402.jpg

xp160405.jpg

Hmm. I'm probably going to pass on that one, even if it was SS.

My Gohan shipped, so I should get it by Saturday.

I need to post my Gohan. Kitana, does your Gohan have an unglued torso to his lower half? Mine was flimsy and wobbly, so I super glued it.

I don't know why they made his arms and wrists articulated...

Weird, I think I got a defective one. I was able to twist him at the waist and even pop it off.

Lol Frick. My issues with gigantic is

Frieza is so hard to position to stand up straight. And ssj3 Goku has lean issue due to heavy hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They got lazy with Gohan. They should of given him cuts and bruises like the fantastic Goku they just did.

I know. I want to add some blood and bruises. He would look much better. Will make a base too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm done with the line too. I wanted gohan and cell but need room so am dumping goku and frieza instead.

Back