X-plus Dragonball Z Gigantic (1/4) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect Cell proto was display at the last WonderFestival and for the 2 others here : ShonenJump (schedule for future releases)

BL8Uf8P.jpg

Agreed, that's why I like the Master Stars Piece series. Closest to 1/6 I've seen... they're probably 9-10 inches.

I love the two Gokus that have been released but I'm not a big fan of the rest. I think the Vegeta doesn't look great and I prefer his armored look. I'm also not interested in regular Trunks. I'm really hoping we get Frieza or Cell next.

I love the two Gokus that have been released but I'm not a big fan of the rest. I think the Vegeta doesn't look great and I prefer his armored look. I'm also not interested in regular Trunks. I'm really hoping we get Frieza or Cell next.
Yeah, I prefer his armor too. There's a regular Vegeta that was supposed to be out this month but I haven't seen anything about it. I just got Gohan the other day, looks good apart from how huge the hair is.

1252da647f81a59f3aaf09c35c12eaeb.jpg

I can't figure out if X Plus made a kid buu in the gigantic series or if all the ones out there are just bootlegs. I ordered one from aliexpress and it is clearly counterfeit, though the guy I bought it from insists it's not.

Yeah, I prefer his armor too. There's a regular Vegeta that was supposed to be out this month but I haven't seen anything about it. I just got Gohan the other day, looks good apart from how huge the hair is.

1252da647f81a59f3aaf09c35c12eaeb.jpg

That's a Vegeta I would buy. Hope it comes out soon. I'm on the fence about Gohan though.

Master Stars Piece Vegeta SSGSS

$_57.JPG

kind of figured this one was coming and I'm not disappointed in the least.

BP160106.jpg

Also the team's coming together. I hope Banpresto does Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu as well.

There's also a Master Stars Piece regular Goku in his new outfit. That regular Vegeta in Saiyan armor was supposed to have been out last month, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

There's also a Master Stars Piece regular Goku in his new outfit. That regular Vegeta in Saiyan armor was supposed to have been out last month, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

He's been out for while now. I got one off ebay about a month ago.

That explains why I haven't found it, all this time I was looking for a MSP figure. I don't have any of that Super Structure series, looks good for the size though.

Back