X-Men Origins: Wolverine game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really had to pummel the O button to get the Sentinel's chest plate off

same here dino !

also happend to me fighting deadpool.
My fingers gave up from smashing the square button.
he was a pain in the ass but I kicked hes ass !

This game rocks !

hey guys any Ideas how to get the 6 guys into the air at once?
thats one of the throphies i am having a hard time with.

Played this for a while last night. Freaking awesome game! Love being able to whack folks limbs off, cut them in half, and just turn things into a bloody massacre. :rock

Beat the game last night. THIS GAME IS AWESOME! I love it, the best superhero game to date! I missed two dog tags.....so i'll try to find those and eventually go back and play through on Hard.

Beat the game last night. THIS GAME IS AWESOME! I love it, the best superhero game to date! I missed two dog tags.....so i'll try to find those and eventually go back and play through on Hard.

thanks for the help with finding the WoW sword. I ended the game missing 11 tags, down to 9 now though.

I guess I don't get it. This game is no different than a Lego Star Wars game or something. Hit one or two buttons and repeat. Guess you have to be a true comic fan to love it. :dunno

Button Mashers are fun. I'm not a comic fan, but I dont want games that make me think to much. Just let me kill and maim, and i'm set.

Button Mashers are fun. I'm not a comic fan, but I dont want games that make me think to much. Just let me kill and maim, and i'm set.

I like the character and the fact you just run around and kill/maim the bad guys. Its a simple game and thats what I like about it.

I guess I don't get it. This game is no different than a Lego Star Wars game or something. Hit one or two buttons and repeat. Guess you have to be a true comic fan to love it. :dunno

Or just like to play games that sometimes you just kick back and relax. Don't quite get how thats not an easy concept to pick up on.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing X-men Origins Wolverine. I think its the best Wolverine game ever and in many ways better than the movie. Some things that I don't like about the game are that if you play the game in "normal" and power him up and collect all those dog tags etc. and beat the game, then you unlock the "hard" difficulty. BUT when you start a "new game" in the "hard" difficulty you completely take away/erase everything you have done in "normal" mode. (except trophies) So you can't have different saved games, WTF!!! You have to start from the beginning and collect everything AGAIN, except the action figures since most likely you have gotten the 3 costumes available. So it makes it seem like all that work you did in normal is wasted. You have to recollect everything again. I mean im ok with playing the game again BUT why not have different saved games. What if my brother or cousin's want to play in their own saved game? This is something that completely bothers me. Those are features that were available in Playstation one and Playstation 2, why not Playstation 3. AND once you beat the game in "hard" mode there is ANOTHER mode unlocked which makes the game playable in 3D. BUT by that point who wants to recollect everything again and WHAT 3D GLASSES Does Anyone Have Available Use ??? Also, why doesn't the game have any more extras available? Why ONLY 3 Wolverine suits? They could have included all his suits, and more extras like concept art, or behind the scenes making of the video game etc. Its not like there isn't any room either, its a bluray disc for goodness sake, lol. (Don't they have Game Testers that bring this stuff up/ Or even developers of the game?) Well those are my feelings towards the game.

Why the hell hasn't Gamefly shipped this to me yet? Usually they ship me stuff right away when its the only thing in my Q. There must have been a lot of people wanting this game.

Why the hell hasn't Gamefly shipped this to me yet? Usually they ship me stuff right away when its the only thing in my Q. There must have been a lot of people wanting this game.

Dude, tell me about it!! I've been a Gamefly member twice in the past, for about 2 months at a time (there's just not that many games I want to play). But this time, they are EXTREMELY slow. I've been a member for 3 weeks now, and the turnaround time from when I send the game in to when I get a new one has been a full week.

I read they've sued USPS for better treatment, alleging that they give Netflix and Blockbuster preferential treatment, but at the same time, my account showed GHWT returned and they didn't ship me the next game until 3 days after they showed it returned. Never mind the fact that it took 2 days from when I dropped it off at the post office to when they showed it received.

Gamefly is just not worth it unless you get 2 games at a time. You have to wait so long in between games that you lose money when you don't have a game. I think I'm just going to start buying used games at Gamestop and returning them within 7 days to get my money back. It's like renting them for free. I know 2 people that work at Gamestop and both have said it's legit, and don't express any reservations about people taking advantage of it.

Dude, tell me about it!! I've been a Gamefly member twice in the past, for about 2 months at a time (there's just not that many games I want to play). But this time, they are EXTREMELY slow. I've been a member for 3 weeks now, and the turnaround time from when I send the game in to when I get a new one has been a full week.

I read they've sued USPS for better treatment, alleging that they give Netflix and Blockbuster preferential treatment, but at the same time, my account showed GHWT returned and they didn't ship me the next game until 3 days after they showed it returned. Never mind the fact that it took 2 days from when I dropped it off at the post office to when they showed it received.

Gamefly is just not worth it unless you get 2 games at a time. You have to wait so long in between games that you lose money when you don't have a game. I think I'm just going to start buying used games at Gamestop and returning them within 7 days to get my money back. It's like renting them for free. I know 2 people that work at Gamestop and both have said it's legit, and don't express any reservations about people taking advantage of it.
same here. which is why i won't ever go back to them. during the Xmas break i joined to get caught up on some games, but ended up spending most of that time waiting for them. luckily i started out with just old games so the original wait wasn't bad, but when it came time to ship it back and get a new one it literally took a week and half to get the next game in my Q.

I don't live very far from one of the Gamefly facilities so usually I get my games within one or two days of them shipping them to me and I have the two game plan so I've always got something to play from them. I understand your situation, if I didn't live so close to their warehouse then it probably wouldn't be worth it for me either.

Usually if I only have one game in my Q then they will send that to me, but for some reason they haven't shipped this game yet. If I had sent back Killzone 2 a day earlier, then I would have a had a spot open the day this released and they would have sent it to me already. :banghead

Any tips on killing dead pool???? i cant kill him he keeps using his laser eyes frkn cheater ...and when did dead pool have a laser eye like cyclops ?? ...WTF

I have a tip. Maybe use spoiler tags next time so people that actually want to play the game aren't clued in. :lecture

^^^^! Is it really that hard?

Back