X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I'm pretty sure Smallville didn't do it first either :)

In the first Spiderman, they had Peter and Norman wearing the opposites colors at the Thanksgiving scene...
spiderthanksgiving.jpg

Because he never wore sun block as a kid. At least he's kept a close eye on it and has had regular doctor checkups.

noice cool vid

I understand that its for entertainment and its certainly entertaining but a lot of those 'Sins' are actually easily explained :rotfl

I might be thinking of the collectors edition with the Magneto helmet, either way that steelbook looks much better than my regular blu ray cover :lol

Oh Oh

Says The Hollywood Reporter:
Apocalypse is being crafted around Lawrence's Mystique character and Michael Fassbender's Magneto. A source who has seen the script says Fox will take full advantage of Lawrence and Fassbender's star power, placing Mystique and Magneto's romance front and center.

Terrible news, there shouldn't be any focus on romance in a movie where Apocalypse is the villain, and what makes it worse is that they're forcing more Mystique into the movie.

Oh Oh

Says The Hollywood Reporter:
Apocalypse is being crafted around Lawrence's Mystique character and Michael Fassbender's Magneto. A source who has seen the script says Fox will take full advantage of Lawrence and Fassbender's star power, placing Mystique and Magneto's romance front and center.

PyYyHkq.gif

It couldn't just be the Mutants vs Apocalypse could it?...

Back