X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was nothing wrong with Logan in Origins, or anything film for that matter.

Jackman has been consistently great in all of them. Even X3 and Origins he's at his best. That scene with Jean Grey and killing her at the climax of 3 is one of my favorite scenes in all the films . . . and I hate 3.

DiFabio once again proving why he's "the man." :lecture I couldn't agree more, sir.

I was just messin with yu brah, I want Hugh to play Wolverine until he can’t walk anymore.

If they would start old man Logan flicks, I could see him outlasting pretty much every other hero out right now. The difference is, I think Hugh has so much passion for the character. I don't think he sees it as a career step or a 'job'. I'm sure it's hard to avoid burnout, but he seems to do it well.

If they would start old man Logan flicks, I could see him outlasting pretty much every other hero out right now. The difference is, I think Hugh has so much passion for the character. I don't think he sees it as a career step or a 'job'. I'm sure it's hard to avoid burnout, but he seems to do it well.

Actually yeah I got that from seeing some of his interviews, he genuinely likes playing the character.... and has a lot of passion for the role like you said, thats pretty rare to find from an actor these days

An Old Man Logan series would be a dream come true, especially with Hugh, but what with the story involving
other Marvel heroes (specifically The Hulk) It seems more like a pipe dream.

Now if they can find a way to work around that, and give us a film that's incredibly familiar in terms of
mood and setting, I would love that.

An Old Man Logan series would be a dream come true, especially with Hugh, but what with the story involving

Now if they can find a way to work around that, and give us a film that's incredibly familiar in terms of

they'd never get it to work, the majority of the rights are with other studios

Yeah, I was talking about an original adaptation of the character. I realize the crossovers are a pipe dream. :(

I have yet to see this, so do I wait for it to come out on bluray in October or wait for the extended cut next year?

I'd wait. Don't give them your money twice. I haven't seen the 2nd Hobbit film yet and am waiting for the extended cut. I'll wait for the extended cut of this was well.

Back