X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past

all I want to see is wolverine climb a sentinels back and cut he's head right off.

Lets hope for some real sentinels in the next movie and not war room half *** holograms.

Oh man that scene was so bad. :lol

That whole movie is so bad. I hate every second of that stupid piece of generic trash.

Do all these people have small parts in the movie or are they going to share screen time with the first class cast. We only really need to focus on Magneto , Charles and mystic the rest would not really add to much

Do all these people have small parts in the movie or are they going to share screen time with the first class cast. We only really need to focus on Magneto , Charles and mystic the rest would not really add to much

I don't understand this at all. X-Men without the 1976 revival is a hell with endless beer and nothing but broken refridgerators.

I'm not convinced Scott died in X-men 3.

I liked Marsters as Scott. I think he did a good job and I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Funny, I never thought he died, even though that's what the movie seemed to convey. I assumed that Phoenix started to kill him, realised what she was doing and to whom she was doing it, and sent him "away" somewhere, to turn up later. Cyclops being in DOFP would make perfect sense to me...

How is X3 being counted as canon? Doesn't Days of Futures past have Patrick stewart in it again?

Seriously though, retconning X3 out of existence would really be the best solution. I know they say they won't ignore it, but. . .they should. It sucked.

Well in the beginning of X3 it's a flash back of a bald (still walking) Charles Xavier going to see Jean Grey. And in first class Xavier is paralyzed way before then and he isn't bald. That made me think X3 was being ignored.

How is X3 being counted as canon? Doesn't Days of Futures past have Patrick stewart in it again?

Sucks about hearing they are acknowledging X-3. But after the credits, it shows Xavier had successfully transfer his mind to another body. But then he should look different then, no? Still interested how they will make this all happen.

Unknown. I'm hiping the first hour is in the dystopian future with the original cast and Sentinels, then the rest in the '70s with the first Class team

Unknown. I'm hiping the first hour is in the dystopian future with the original cast and Sentinels, then the rest in the '70s with the first Class team

I mean the could not have picked a more difficult story to adapt although Wolverine and the X men did a excellent job I would hope that the movies follows in its foot steps

Back