X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past

A90yK0DCcAEYtd4.jpg

**** yeah i so want this :yess:

Emma was at least 17 in Origins though. Personally i'm so damn thankful marvel studios doesn't have the rights to X-Men. If they did there'd be two outcomes....

1. No X-Men films for a long time, just like they did by getting Daredevil back, they got it back from Fox who would've provided a new Daredevil film within the next two years so they could NOT make a Daredevil film until 2017 or later. If you're a DD fan Marvel Studios screwed you.

or

2. X-Men being apart of the Avengers, since the MCU is actually the ACU.

:exactly: :exactly:

Picking nits. she still aged backwards.

We've yet to see what happens with daredevil. it JUST reverted last year. we might end up with a FANTASTIC movie in the long term.

I guess I want to see xmen in hands of people who actualy get the characters.
I liked Xmen 1 and 2. I liked first class.

Wolverine was good for the first 30 min, then it went downhill.

Xmen 3 was a mess.

I guess I just want quality movies that work within themselves, and I've been let down a little bit so far.

Glad to see Kitty is coming back. I like Ellen Page.

I hope Storm comes back too.

So considering

"Anna Paquin, Ellen Page and Shawn Ashmore are returning for X-Men: Days of Future Past! "

all these 3 will be returning to the movie is this movie set after the events of X men 3 and if so will Rouge have her powers back I am assuming she will considering that the cure was only temporary as was hinted in the final clip with Magneto moving the metal chess piece. In any event this love triangle will be interesting to see

I wonder if by returning castmembers, that means only the ones Singer directed, so no Frasier Beast or Foster Angel.

So far all of the returning cast/characters have been from X1 & X2

I wonder if by returning castmembers, that means only the ones Singer directed, so no Frasier Beast or Foster Angel.

So far all of the returning cast/characters have been from X1 & X2

Kitty is from X men 3 :wink1:

I thought the same thing until someone on another board pointed out that this version of Kitty is the one from X3.

In watching the deleted scenes you can see why Rouge did what we can see did Bobby and Kitty lock lips which I hope they will revive in this movie because since this movie is looking like it takes place after X3 we no longer have the Wolverine, Cyclops Jean Grey Romance angle so somebody will have to fill that void.

X3 for all it's faults did continue the young xmen stories well. There was the confrontation between former friends Iceman and Pyro and the continuation of the Bobby/Rogue relationship.

I can't wait until the scene where one of the mutant's parents asks "Have you tried not being from two separate timelines?" :rolleyes:

Bryan Singer Talks X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST; Says They've Cracked the Time-Travel, Adapting the Comic, and More | Collider

“We’ve cracked it in a way that it makes sense. I had a two-hour conversation with James Cameron about time travel, string theory, multiverses and all that. You have to create your rules and stick wtih them. That’s why Terminator and Back To The Future work so well. And there are certain mechanisms in X-Men, certain powers, perceptions, and characters that make this possible.”

“It has a lot of aspects of the comic. The actual comic of Days Of Future Past had a whole ton of stuff going on, so it’s like any of these things; you have to distill it. But I think the fans will be pleased that some of the most exciting parts of Days Of Future Past are going to be connected to this movie.”

“I’m taking into account every movie – I’m not just grabbing my first two movies and First Class and smashing them together. I’m taking into account the entire universe as it’s been laid out so far on the screen, and really respecting it and trying to work with that. People took things in various directions, so there’s some clean-up. But ultimately I’m not just ignoring them either.”

...thank you @BrettRatner for letting them live!

That, boys and girls, is how a master gives left handed praise.

I'd like to hear James Marsden is returning.

So is this story line being introduced as a way to fix all the continuity errors created by the previous X-Men related movies. Like a teenage Emma Frost in X-Men Origins: Wolverine or Professor X being paralyzed in the 60's when he still had hair, but walking around in the 80's and still working with Magneto in the flashback scene in Last Stand.

Singer has a history of ignoring sequels he doesn't like (Superman 3 and 4).

If he feels painted into a corner by Ratner he might just choose to pretend X3 doesn't exist.

Back