X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The X-Men are the gayest superheroes ever and they're all bratty teenagers in these films.

And their leader is a cripple who cheats by reading other people's minds.

The only good one is the anti-hero with the claws and the guy that can shoot lasers out of his freakin' eyes (who is underused in all the films). The only interesting stories are when they face extinction from dudes that look like James Lipton or big ass robots (who aren't even featured in any of the films except a throwaway gag). There are 6 million X-Men movies and about 7 to 8 more planned and only 1 or 2 of them are redeemable.

All facts.

I dread seeing yet another film where a old bald mind guy plays chess with an old gay metal guy as well as pointless blink and you missed em cameos. That and magical lasers and nonsensical powers being regurgitated on the screen.

Oh and First Class if for hipster mutants.

i-pooped-in-your-cereal-what-r-u-guna-do-about-it-.jpg

Apparently DiFabio just compensates by making r-tard posts. :lol

/attention given

I hope Picard is in this. They never said what happened when he went into another dudes body (get your head out of the gutter, that's not what I mean even though it is the X-Men).

I also want to know if Gandalf, aka, David from Prometheus got his magical jewish powers back after touching a chess piece at the end of X-Men III: The Final Class.

The X-Men are the gayest superheroes ever and they're all bratty teenagers in these films.

And their leader is a cripple who cheats by reading other people's minds.

The only good one is the anti-hero with the claws and the guy that can shoot lasers out of his freakin' eyes (who is underused in all the films). The only interesting stories are when they face extinction from dudes that look like James Lipton or big ass robots (who aren't even featured in any of the films except a throwaway gag). There are 6 million X-Men movies and about 7 to 8 more planned and only 1 or 2 of them are redeemable.

All facts.

I dread seeing yet another film where a old bald mind guy plays chess with an old gay metal guy as well as pointless blink and you missed em cameos. That and magical lasers and nonsensical powers being regurgitated on the screen.

Oh and First Class if for hipster mutants.

:yess::rotfl:clap:rotfl:yess:

i-pooped-in-your-cereal-what-r-u-guna-do-about-it-.jpg

Apparently DiFabio just compensates by making r-tard posts. :lol

/attention given

:lol

I hope Picard is in this. They never said what happened when he went into another dudes body (get your head out of the gutter, that's not what I mean even though it is the X-Men).

I also want to know if Gandalf, aka, David from Prometheus got his magical jewish powers back after touching a chess piece at the end of X-Men III: The Final Class.

:yess:

The X-Men suck anyway, it doesn't matter which era.

I hope this movie is dark and close the source material, and I hope they all die by big ass Sentinels. Oh, besides Wolverine, he's cool.

Dead inside? :lol

Uncanny was a blockbuster when Lee & Claremont were working on it. Too young to have experienced the Byrne stuff went it came out though, but it was fantastic.

Dead inside? :lol

Uncanny was a blockbuster when Lee & Claremont were working on it. Too young to have experienced the Byrne stuff went it came out though, but it was fantastic.

Yeah, great times in X-history.

I think what actually defined X-Men for me was Romita Jrs run. Some great stories no matter how many times you've already read them.

Yeah, great times in X-history.

I think what actually defined X-Men for me was Romita Jrs run. Some great stories no matter how many times you've already read them.

Romita Jr. was another great I missed during his X-Men stint but you're right that his stuff stands up over time. I remember catching his Punisher War Zone run. I wasn't a fan of his blocky style at first, but the way he uses lighting and general composition just sets the mood like you feel like you're about to be mugged. Too bad they made the movie a comedy of violence, Stevenson had the look down pat.

But back to X-Men, all of the kids I knew growing up were big fans and up until Fatal Attractions (feral wolvie) and the senseless fusion of Prof and Mags (no fan of Onslaught), I thought they were the best team(s) in comics. It was a small window of time, but it made a huge impression!

They pretty much said .MAKE IT SO on FB wheels will be back...lol at ur magical jewish powers comment...:rotfl not sure about Magneto yet ?

Yes. Awesome.

And the 25 issue run of X-Force was one of the best ever.

The Wolverine, X23, Wolfsbane, Warpath, Archangel run?

I've got them all on TPB, really enjoyed them

_______

Found this interesting.

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/26/hero-worship-the-007-approach-to-continuity

One line in particular
There has to come a point where the story serves itself instead of the films that came before, and unfortunately getting bogged down in continuity is one of the fastest ways to fall into that trap

Continuity is was stopped alot of viewers from sitting back and enjoying ASM for what it was as they bogged down on the previous attempts

I think the best thing for X-Men would have been to use First Class as a starting off point with a blank slate and moving forward rather than trying to tie everything up to past movies.

Hopefully they can make a movie as good as FC in DOFP

Last edited:
I would have no problem with the Singer films being struck from the record.

The Wolverine, X23, Wolfsbane, Warpath, Archangel run?

I've got them all on TPB, really enjoyed them

That's the one.

We need an R rated X-Force movie. Too bad it would need House of M, Messiah Complex, and Second Coming movies to go with it.

Personally I find this a bad move. Vaughan is a much more interesting director than Singer,

Back