Wyatt Earp PF images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Skutto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some quick photos I took of my Wyatt Earp PF, since it doesn't appear as though many Freaks have received theirs yet.

Please forgive the quality of the photos. Hopefully, a Freak with a decent camera and lighting will be able to do this statue justice.

DSC00001-4.jpg

DSC00003-4.jpg

DSC00005-4.jpg

DSC00006-2.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, Looks great. Nice to see it fits in a Detolf too.

Mine is still in "transit". Can't wait for it though, I have my Doc Holliday on my mantle just waiting for his buddy to keep him company! :D

Got mine ordered from a UK retailer who are saying they will be both in stock on the 26th March, I hope so. I think both of these are must haves, Can't get one or the other.

nice it looks like they made him look like Kurt Russell

True!

and not surprising since they did something like that for Doc Holliday. Check the clothes! They are exactly the same Val Kilmer is wearing when a drunk Johnny Ringo comes taunting Earp after (I think it's after!) the OK Corral gunfight! :D

EDIT: I'm surprised that for none of their Earp versions they have included a Buntline!!!

To be fair, I think they made Kurt Russell look like Wyatt Earp... :D

oops, yea your right lol!! congrats it looks really cool I cant get the PF's but I do have the 1/6th Wyatt and Doc they are my favorites out of anything that I have thats Sideshow... damn I wish they would make more of the 1/6th Six Gun Legends :gun

Im not all that interested in the character but the figure looks fantastic

True!

and not surprising since they did something like that for Doc Holliday. Check the clothes! They are exactly the same Val Kilmer is wearing when a drunk Johnny Ringo comes taunting Earp after (I think it's after!) the OK Corral gunfight! :D

EDIT: I'm surprised that for none of their Earp versions they have included a Buntline!!!

Again, it's the movie Tombstone that tried as much as possible to have Val and Kurt look like the real Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday, including their style of dress. It's not the other way around.

As for the Buntline, I think they did that since it's never been 100% confirmed that Wyatt actually owned one. Even his descendants have no knowledge of him ever owning a Buntline, despite anecdotal evidence that states that one was made special for him. If it does exist, it'd be absolutely priceless.

Again, it's the movie Tombstone that tried as much as possible to have Val and Kurt look like the real Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday, including their style of dress. It's not the other way around.

As for the Buntline, I think they did that since it's never been 100% confirmed that Wyatt actually owned one. Even his descendants have no knowledge of him ever owning a Buntline, despite anecdotal evidence that states that one was made special for him. If it does exist, it'd be absolutely priceless.

Thats what I thought I had read or heard yrs ago is that Wyatt possibly never had a Buntline. This is pretty cool Cimmarron Firearms sells a Wyatt Earp 45 cal Buntline with a silver badge with inscription on the grips just like the one in Tombstone check it out it's pretty neat :gun

Has nobody else received theirs yet, Play.com are showing arrival will be next Friday here in the UK

I'd lve to see Billy and Ike clanton tombstone PFs with Thomas Hayden church and Stephen Lange likeness. Or a dio with Wyatt holding his pistol up to ike's head saying he'll split it like a canoe:D

i've got mine but I'm not opening it since I'm selling it sealed in original package

Shouldn't you open it to check for damage and take advantage of Sideshow's 30-day return policy? These aren't action figures - it's okay to open the packaging as it won't affect the value of the piece at all. In fact, I'd say that buyers would prefer paying for a statue that they know is undamaged.

Still no more in hand pics !!! Play.com have put back arrival time a fortnight now too :(

Back