WWE in chat was awesome!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nice to see some fellow WWF members in the chat room last night.

Hope you all enjoyed your stay in the smackdown hotel.

I know one guy thought it was just Perfect!!!

I was involved for a time, until I got booted out for making an "inappropriate" Bret Hart reference (I guess). I haven't paid much attention to that stuff for a while, but I'll always have a soft spot for "rasslin."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gWFtFxp3GXo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gWFtFxp3GXo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I was involved for a time, until I got booted out for making an "inappropriate" Bret Hart reference (I guess). I haven't paid much attention to that stuff for a while, but I'll always have a soft spot for "rasslin."

lol i remember that boot. we both got booted for saying ass. that comment was classic hitman..

i still occasionally watch the wwe, mostly on dvd...but classic wrestling is one of the best things in history lol

:lol that was hilarious, Santino and the rock got booted :rotfl

the rock did not get booted...the rock allowed himself to be booted to make everyone in chat feel better about themselves for 30 seconds. when the rock returned they were all still jabronis

the rock did not get booted...the rock allowed himself to be booted to make everyone in chat feel better about themselves for 30 seconds. when the rock returned they were all still jabronis

:lol:lol:lol
We had like a little royal rumble goin on I even was Earl Hebner and Jim Ross at one point

:lol:lol:lol
We had like a little royal rumble goin on I even was Earl Hebner and Jim Ross at one point

the rock enjoyed seeing JR or hearing JR scream lol

And The hitman was not too happy about Hebner showing up after the ol' montreal job a few years back

the rock says Hitman needs to let bygones be bygones

I can't smell what he's cooking.....:(

well then, pancake your ass out of here...the rock is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever can be.

i am joking..you can keep your ass right here.

Ultimate Warrior would commence with an incomprehensible ramble at this point. Possibly punctuated by an extremely offensive remark about homosexuals.

TheUltimateWarrior1.gif

Back