• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTB Elder Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for Hot Toys EP2. It can be mint, loose, or slightly damaged.

I need it to complete the clan since I now have Guardian Pred (along with P2 and Lostie)

Mainly looking to trade.

Availible:
1. HT RPD Leon, complete with box and all accesories.
2. HT Cleaner Kit Wolf sideshow exclusive, MIB
3. HT regular wolf MIB
4. HT Ironman Mark III complete with box and all accesories.
5. HT TDK Batman complete with box and all accesories.
6. HT John Connor V1
7. HT Alien Marines Hudson complete with box and all accesories and a Figuremaster Les head fully painted.

Hey bro, sorry but I kinda put up the same post looking for the same thing, but I mentioned if anyone has one to offer to you first to be fair, good luck.

Nah dude I'm sure you want it just as bad as me. I'm going more of the trade route anyway. Good luck to both of us!:1-1: :rotfl

What's the main difference between original Wolf Predator & Cleaner version? Which one is preferable?

They both have minor differences.

Regular has:
Extended whip
Two shoulder cannons

Cleaner has:
Cleaner kit that opens
Open mandibles
Improved netting
BD mask (little more scratches :lol)
Hand Cannon

There are some more differences but I can't think of them right now. I prefer regular Wolf since he has two shoulder cannons and the whip, but really it depends on what the individual person likes. Hope it helps a little, if you want to know all the differences let me know I can find out for you.

:peace

Okay, thank you all for sharing the light. :)
Which version of Elder would you prefer? Predator 2 or Alien vs Predator? Also, at the moment, what would an Alien vs Predator Elder get you on a trade? :)

Last edited:
An AVP Elder would get you for trade half a Guardian. An AVP Elder plus a Celtic would get you a Guardian. PM me if interested. :D Sorry Arthur, did not mean to hijack.

I've seen these AVP Elders go for 1 1/2 the price of a Guardian. Guardians go for about $400.00 on ebay and perhaps less if bidding. On the other hand, the Elders are going for about $550 and up. I wish these figures could be obtainable at a normal price. I'm hoping to get my hands on a Guardian and Original Predator, but I just feel that even the new berserker pred that still hasn't sold out looks way better than the Guardian. Could someone please explain to me why the Guardian, Celtic or Elder are being sold for such a ridiculous high price?

Sorry to complain so much on here, but it's just frustrating when two 12 inch figures cost a plane ticket to Europe. :(

Okay, thank you all for sharing the light. :)
Which version of Elder would you prefer? Predator 2 or Alien vs Predator? Also, at the moment, what would an Alien vs Predator Elder get you on a trade? :)

Most people prefer Elder Predator 2 over the AVP version, I like them both. And both go for a good amount of money. Elder Predator 2 is more sought after and expensive.

It depends if your a fan of AVP or not. I love AVP therefore the Elder from AVP was a must.

I don't love Predator 2 therefore the Elder is not a must, just would be cool to have.

Hope that makes since.

An AVP Elder can get you a pretty fair trade IMO if you are dealing with someone who can appreciate it.

Man, I want that Hudson and v1 wolf, but I'm not trading my Elder for 'em.........would you trade for anything else??

Alright lemme see if I can help you out. I really only collect preds. HT and 1:1 preds to be exact. I tried getting into other lines but it's too expensive.

What Preds would you trade?

the elders are the shiznit!!!
collection160.jpg

Back