• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Brand New Sealed Thor Light Armor Dark Work. HT Marvel/DC & Preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boba_fett300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have a brand new sealed thor light armor for $400 + 4% paypal fee or gift shipped in Can/US.

Christmas Santa Yoda Holiday Jumbo 12" Figure PGM exclusive $170
Yoda with Brown Snake Kenner Jumbo 12" Variant Figure $160

Toys Legend 1/6 LED Weapon Case Dark Knight Storage Armory $300

Hot Toys Black Widow $290 ON HOLD
Hot Toys Hulk $360 ON HOLD
Hot Toys Captain America $370 ON HOLD
Hot Toys Thor $320 ON HOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII 7 $380 ON HOLD
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises DX12 Batman (mint condition complete with box and all accessories) $420
Hot Toys MMS 104 Terminator Salvation T-600 Weather Skin Sideshow Exclusive (mint condition complete with box and all accessories) $400
Hot Toys Predator 2 Predator 1st release (mint condition complete with box and all accessories) $150
Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder Predator (mint condition complete with box and all accessories) $480
Hot toys AVPR Original 1st release Wolf predator not the cleaner kit one (mint condition complete with box and all accessories) $350
Hot Toys Predators Tracker (mint condition complete with box and all accesories) $290
Hot Toys DX08 1989 Joker Jack Nicholson $350
Hot Toys Thor Light Armor Dark World $400

Wants:

Efx Darth Vader Legend Helmet
CM Terminator
CM Predator
SS Predator 1:1 Bust
SS Aliens Warrior Bust

Feel free to message me about the toys and only accepting Paypal.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I have added the action figures from your second thread to the opening post of this one and added the catagories to the title too.
Your second thread was mainly full of statues/PF's etc, so I have closed that one in this section, but it is still active in the statues section, here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-DC-Direct-Mondo-Harley-Quinn-Superman-PF-EX

I just quoted your information from the second thread so you may want to edit it yourself, feel free. I just had to combine them as only on thread is allowed and your other one was full of stuff to be sold in the other section.

Lemme know if you have any questions.
x :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back