• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys 1/4 Iron Man MK43 QS005

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CROSAL24

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello!

I just got this figure thinking of moving into 1/4, but I just don't think it's going to work for me. The figure is in brand new condition. I only took the figure out (plastics removed) and set it where I would display it and then back in the box. The batteries have not been touched, the base and all other accessories haven't even been removed. This comes from a smoke / pet free home. I'm looking to trade for other Hot Toys figures. 2-3 of that would come out to equal value. Hoping for some DC figures. Let me know if you want to trade and send me a message!

I have dx02 batman,police joker,evil superman from dc,and many others like rambo,godfather,avatar,sweeny todd,dutch from predaror

Back