• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS HT Dutch Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello I want to sell my HT Dutch Exclusive. He was displayed briefly until I read all of the horror stories about the HT rubber problems so I packed him back up. Condition: he's mint except I forgot to remove the smaller knife from its scabbard and now it has a paint rub. The exclusive headset, stand, extra hand, and cigar were never removed. He has all accessories. The clear plastic head wrap thingy that these figures ship with is gone. There are absolutely no issues with the body at all. The box is in excellent condition as well. I will ship him in the larger Sideshow brown shipper box he came in. I can post pics if needed or email them. I checked eBay to try to gauge a price for the figure but the prices were ridiculous. I am asking just $300 plus $10.00 shipping and you pay the PayPal fees. I am also on OSW as SPYDER and my eBay account is nattorr if you want to check me out. Please ask any and all questions about the figure before you decide to buy it.
I may go ahead and post pics tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Back