• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[WTB/WTT] Sideshow Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavigne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, currently looking for the Morgul Lord PF. Pls PM me if u have it for sale. Don't mind a displayed unit as long as nothing is broken or missing. Thanks ! Im located in the Asia region.

morgul_lord_figure.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [WTB] Sideshow Darth Maul PF reg & Darth Talon PF exc

Bumpy bump

Bump again

Bumpy bump

You're trying to post these as the Sideshow pic huh? lol
I just got them both recently. They look great together!
For the Darth Talon, I was on wait list since the very beginning of March, and towards the 2nd week of July, noticed my wait list was still not converted. I found the Darth Talon on ebay for around $330.00 shipped. I know it's a bit more by $30.00 than what Sideshow sold it for, but I got the Darth Maul MIB for $200.00 shipped. I guess that balanced both transactions. :)

Now that Darth Talon has been shipped, you might have a chance at putting yourself on wait list for the Exclusive or looking around for one. I've heard a few members on here have theirs converted. :)

You're trying to post these as the Sideshow pic huh? lol
I just got them both recently. They look great together!
For the Darth Talon, I was on wait list since the very beginning of March, and towards the 2nd week of July, noticed my wait list was still not converted. I found the Darth Talon on ebay for around $330.00 shipped. I know it's a bit more by $30.00 than what Sideshow sold it for, but I got the Darth Maul MIB for $200.00 shipped. I guess that balanced both transactions. :)

Now that Darth Talon has been shipped, you might have a chance at putting yourself on wait list for the Exclusive or looking around for one. I've heard a few members on here have theirs converted. :)

That's what i have in mind, hoping to get the maul at a nice price. Btw can the Maul robe's be taken off to reveal the body tattoo?

I'm afraid not. They didn't go that far in detail but it wouldn't been a great idea. :)

Still looking

Bumping :dunno

Bumping bump

bumping...

I got Maul for you, are you from Europe?

Edit: Asia...

Last edited:

bumping still looking

Back