• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT 1/6 Parts Need Flint HS + Shirt and Patches!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB/WTT SSC figures + SSC long neck joints + other stuff!

I only have some loose clone items,bespin luke and some rots items? Really looking for it so would be hopeful of a deal if possible?

I only have some loose clone items,bespin luke and some rots items? Really looking for it so would be hopeful of a deal if possible?

For clone parts I am looking for phase 1 armor pieces and helmets, plus commander parts.

Ive got odd bits like hands,some lower arm and elbow pieces, and leg parts. Also got a phase 1 helmet

Ive got odd bits like hands,some lower arm and elbow pieces, and leg parts. Also got a phase 1 helmet

I am working out something with another board member concerning parts I need right now so I will PM you if I still have it to do a trade.

Re: WTT SSC figures + SSC long neck joints + other stuff!

Bump!!!

Changed stuff up and am looking for only trades really to complete a project but you can buy the items listed from my for sales thread to fund my project if that's the way you want to contribute ;)

Last edited:
Back