• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: War Machine bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not sure what the licensing deal is with bowen right now for iron man. as you know the modern version in sneak previews was yanked so i'm wondering if they don't have the ability to sell a fs statue. i think war machine would probably be categorized with im. but if one does go up for sale, i'll be there! :monkey5

WTF? the modern version was seriously axed?? ok that just ruined my night.

i'm not sure what the licensing deal is with bowen right now for iron man. as you know the modern version in sneak previews was yanked so i'm wondering if they don't have the ability to sell a fs statue. i think war machine would probably be categorized with im. but if one does go up for sale, i'll be there! :monkey5

just because the picture was removed doesn't mean he isn't making one or do you have more information?

just because the picture was removed doesn't mean he isn't making one or do you have more information?

don't freak just yet guys. it seems all the statues that were in sneak preview section at the time modern im was there have already went on sale. and with the many companies with licensing for im, i was wondering if bowen didn't possess the licensing to make a fs statue, since we definitely should have seen him by now. sorry for the confusion, didn't want to ruin your day.

Back