• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: War Machine bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csi

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you have one or know where I can locate one hit me up with a PM.

Thanks.

are you talking about this one?

IMG_9500.jpg

IMG_9501.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg

P1, you are selling too much these days!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ok, guess I am still looking. Thanks for getting back to me :mad:

i've noticed that some ppl on here and the SF boards don't bother with replies...be it a counter offer or a no thanks...just don't understand how ppl can be so rude...

current bowen auction for war machine has it's next bid set at $150 plus shipping. auction ends monday. these aren't cheap. i think it's an artist proof, but it's not listed.

I want one of these too (tyler im sure you know this lol) but im holding out for a full size :D

I want one of these too (tyler im sure you know this lol) but im holding out for a full size :D

i'm not sure what the licensing deal is with bowen right now for iron man. as you know the modern version in sneak previews was yanked so i'm wondering if they don't have the ability to sell a fs statue. i think war machine would probably be categorized with im. but if one does go up for sale, i'll be there! :monkey5

Back