• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:The SS "Old West" Ghost Rider Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm looking to purchase an SS "Old West" Ghost Rider Maquette Ex. or regular edition.

Would prefer a new "minty fresh" undisplayed one.

If you have one that you wouldn't mine selling....Please let me know. :monkey3

Will

ghostrider.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have one of these for sale...or know of a reputable site that has this item in stock?

Any help/leads would be much appreciated!!! :D

i have the exclusive, never displayed HOWEVER.. it seems most board members are looking for the deal of a lifetime. since i'm not currently selling this masterpiece, what you'd pay and what i'd want to sell for are probably way off. here's a regular from titan toys. i have no idea if this seller is reputable so you better call them to make sure they have it in stock. good luck. :D

https://www.titantoys.com/product_info.php?cPath=203_197&products_id=1425&osCsid=75ca615c9af9a596fd0ead694e404969

Last edited:
Do NOT deal with Titan Toys. Heard nothing but trouble about them.

These guys are crooks. Thank the Lord for credit card chargebacks or I'd be out over $400 because of these thieves. Nowhere on their website will you find an address or a phone number and good luck ever getting a hold of them if you have a dispute.

Any MINT SS "Old West" Ghost Rider Maquettes (reg.) floating around the board?

Unfortunately, I sold my mint western GR a week ago.

These guys are crooks. Thank the Lord for credit card chargebacks or I'd be out over $400 because of these thieves. Nowhere on their website will you find an address or a phone number and good luck ever getting a hold of them if you have a dispute.

Unfortunately, I sold my mint western GR a week ago.

I had the same experience with them....Titan Toys is no good.

Better check. I made the mistake of not opening mine for a couple of months, (somehow missing the thread of all the broken flame woes) and when I DID open it, lo and behold a number of my pretty flames were broken and were little bits in the bottom of the box. Too late to get a replacement, so I learned a lesson about checking stuff before the return time frame runs out. Anyway, good luck finding one of these in "mint" condition. I personally would not accept one that hadn't been opened and inspected for the aforementioned "flame" problem... :monkey1

I took sideshow 4 tries to get me a mint one.. This is why they are a great company.. I'm sure this was one of their bigger headaches.. After receiving a Mint statue they then sent me a mint base in custom shipping. I wonder how many actual mint ones are out there in regards to the Exclusive. All those brittle flames.. Funny thing is the Modern one wasn't a problem..

Not many made it to their owners in mint condition. A LOT of damages with these guys.

Whats with sideshow and damage? Oh, they don't use any foam wrap, thats right.

Mine was damaged x2, and returned it back for credit. Now I sorta regret it.

Better check. I made the mistake of not opening mine for a couple of months, (somehow missing the thread of all the broken flame woes) and when I DID open it, lo and behold a number of my pretty flames were broken and were little bits in the bottom of the box. Too late to get a replacement, so I learned a lesson about checking stuff before the return time frame runs out. Anyway, good luck finding one of these in "mint" condition. I personally would not accept one that hadn't been opened and inspected for the aforementioned "flame" problem... :monkey1

way past the 30 day return period. still worth what i paid even if it had broken flames. :D

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE mine.....one of my VERY favorite pieces in my collection. Just so f'n cool. One of the flames on my base was broken, but I just glued it back on and you can't even notice it. I'd heard so many horror stories, I figured I could live with what I got. good luck DDiV - once you get one of these you will not want to let him go.
ghostrider-03.jpg

Back