• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Fifth Element Leeloo Dallas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there fellow freaks Iv seen this custom Leeloo in a few collections and about twice on ebay, anyone has one they want to sell please pm with price and pics, thanks

leeloo-10.jpg

you can build it by yourself ..every time I saw it on ebay it had insane prices
and I laughed a lot :lol people has no awarness most of the time...is the same guy of the rambo figure..another cheap custom sold at insane price..btw the same guy has made very good customs in the past..
it's very cheap made.. it's a 1/6 jakks pacific body :lol with 4 joints articolation and the ht or recast ;) alice repainted with awful sculpted spaghetti hair
the outfit.. no comments it don't deserve it :lol
value 30$

my advice: buy a real poeseable body like phicen with small **** breast
buy a recasted head of alice (clean the lipstick gently with alchool)
build the outfit by yourself and you will save a lot of money..and at th end you will have a leeloo better than this :lol

This has been on my list of figures to kitbash for a long time but I haven't found a decent headsculpt. A fellow user by the name of Spenser had a great looking Leeloo head but that was in 2010 and he hasn't gotten back to me if he still has the mold (doubt it).

I want to see final in-hand pictures of the new VERYCOOL 1/6 Ultra Female Killer because the HS looks decent. If it turns out nice, I'll try and find one.

Last edited:
This has been on my list of figures to kitbash for a long time but I haven't found a decent headsculpt. A fellow user by the name of Spenser had a great looking Leeloo head but that was in 2010 and he hasn't gotten back to me if he still has the mold (doubt it).

I want to see final in-hand pictures of the new VERYCOOL 1/6 Ultra Female Killer because the HS looks decent. If it turns out nice, I'll try and find one.
the figure you have mentioned has an ht alice recast head ;) best body is a body with no visible joints..like pichen or an expensive hot stuff body

the figure you have mentioned has an ht alice recast head ;) best body is a body with no visible joints..like pichen or an expensive hot stuff body

haha no way!? Maybe its the goofy hair that was throwing me off the Alice HS. If so that saves me the money of having to buy that figure and part it. The Hot Stuff A is what I'm looking for but all the ones on eBay want $40-60 in shipping, no thanks!

The Alice head sculpt is definitely a nice piece and is the best sculpt to do a custom Leeloo so far.
I did some really crude hair work on my own Leeloo build which I'm still working on, but it looks alright so far. A little more hair in the back and some loose strands and I think it will do the trick.
leeloo.jpg

LEELOO.jpg

I just used the magnetic hair piece that came with the head and sculpted some bangs and then glued the "hair" on top of that. I still have another magnetic hair piece, just in case I want to try another method for the hair in the future.

If you really want the one you were asking for, I think it popped up on e-bay this past week.

Last edited:
Back