• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T: 1:6 scale Skull for Toht Melty Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 1:6 skull (preferably from SDCC Freddy Kruger or the Bride of Frankenstein Monster figure) so I can attempt to make a "full" melty head for Toht. I'm thrilled Sideshow is giving us a semi-melted head, but others, myself included, would like a full-out melted head.

If there is enough interest I'd be more than willing to look into casting.

If you are interested in tradeing for the skull, let me know what you are looking for!

Well then maybe this would be better in your hands. You've got the casting and painting (and sculpting) skills for it.

OK guys, lets get a 1:6 skull to Josh :rock

what about the ones that come with the chopper predator on the sticks?
I have a mold of them and have made them for other people who wanted to make a custom ghostrider.

Yeah, that might actually work. The only thing I can't tell in the pics is if the lower jaw is a seperate piece, or if the skull is just one piece. I ask because Toht's mouth opens up

toht.jpg

well actually its all one peice.. cuz he still has flesh on the sides of his face and above his mouth even though his nose is gone.. he still has alot of flesh in that pic..

I know it is one piece, but if that Chopper Skull is one piece, then I wouldn't be able to get the mouth open without a lot more work.

The Chopper skull might not be bad.. just would take some tricky work to get the jaw off of it and then reattach at the proper angle. Could be done, if you can't find another one.

I know that the Dream Warrior Freddy came with a set of bones... maybe someone has a loose one?

Yeah, Dream Warriors Freddy or the Monster from the Bride of Frankenstein both came with a skull that would work as the lower jaw is a seperate piece, even if not technically removable.

Back