• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Spiderman PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your piece was awesome Mikey. I was just thinning out the collection a bit.

I got your piece at 35% OFF as well, so thats even better. :joy

I went with the 1:1's instead.

But camera to me was a deal breaker. I just wasn't feeling it at all.

The EX version is much cooler, and I recommend it...only IF you plan on smashing the EEFIN' camera. :D

BOOO! BOOO! :lol

Sell it to, Skiman.

Dave, buy this one from Will. :cool:

i wasn't sure about the camera myself, but i'm glad i got it anyways.
of course it was kinda a whole package deal so i really had no choice, but if your looking at a reg to an ex. version i think there's only like $100 differance between the two of them, i'd definately be going with the ex. version.

good luck on your hunt.

here's a little tease for ya :lol:lol
saddly i don't know what i'm going to do when BIB spidey gets here????

30v13lh.jpg

Last edited:
i wasn't sure about the camera myself, but i'm glad i got it anyways.
of course it was kinda a whole package deal so i really had no choice, but if your looking at a reg to an ex. version i think there's only like $100 differance between the two of them, i'd definately be going with the ex. version.

good luck on your hunt.

here's a little tease for ya :lol:lol
saddly i don't know what i'm going to do when BIB spidey gets here????

30v13lh.jpg

:rock
Thanks Doug, I'll look at the pic whenever I get home, they block a few pic hosting sites here(work)!

Bump for my 9th best friend on this board!

This "bump" is for you! ;)

Somebody find one for Skiman.

Bump for my 9th best friend on this board!

This "bump" is for you! ;)

Somebody find one for Skiman.

LOL, 9th!!!!!!! :emperor:emperor:emperor

Lookin for a Spidey PF ex?!?! Good luck man. Wish I could help ya out, but I couldn't even if I WAS selling mine :eek:

Mine's back home in Florida.....

Thanks bud, did u get IM Classic, ur Iron Spidey back from SS and King Leonidos?

:rotfl

I was waiting for the reaction!!! All I remember is that when you unveiled your Thor PF pics a while back, you PMd me and said you would show them to me first if I added you as your 17th friend! :mad: :monkey2 :lol

Thanks bud, did u get IM Classic, ur Iron Spidey back from SS and King Leonidos?

I actually canceled the IM classic.... Not entirely essential for the collection since I already have a Mark 3 repainted SIM :cool:

I'm still waiting on my Iron Spidey replacement, which I'm being patient about :)

And YES I did get the Leonidas PF ex.... Freaking awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Back