• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Spiderman PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, as the title says wanting to buy the Spiderman PF Ex with the camera, red/blue version.

Must:
1) MINT
2) Original Box
3) Shipper preferred but not a must.
4) Pics

Bump just in case...

I'll sell ya my SIM with paint chipped pinky finger for real cheap, like $455 shipped cheap, comes with Original Box and Shipper.....

Just incase you decide to buy 2 items....LOL

I need the money for the Classic IM and Rommel's War Machine....

Weeeeeeee

Hey Skiman. You got the Green Goblin PF yet?

Looking for anything else bro?

You should save yourself the extra money by going with the regular.

No GG yet, I did see Comp's GG out on the bay...

Yeah the Spidey PF Reg I noticed goes for much cheaper, I really like the camera though :monkey2

I'm always on the look out for items, what do u have, help a brotha out? :lol

honestly, the only exclusive spidey that's worth a crap is the retro version.

You'd be WAY BETTER OFF going for the one thats ending in a day BRO.

I was hoping that one would fly under the radar :lol

I'm trying to find a Spidey PF to have turned into a 1/4 scale comiquette, but it sounds like that one may turn into a bidding war.

I thought I'd like the camera better as well...but when I got it I was :banghead and :censored over the wasted funds JUST FOR IT.

"Wasted money" is a little harsh, Will. You didn't JUST get the Exclusive version. You got an Exclusive version, owned previously by someone of greatness. That's the real treasure here, Will. And no dollar sign can EVER be put on that. :angelsmil

The camera is that bad, huh? :confused::monkey1 *hmm contemplating

No, the camera is a "must" in my opinion and I would highly recommend it because I think you'll regret it, if you don't get the Exclusive.

You'd be WAY BETTER OFF going for the one thats ending in a day BRO.

But that one's a regular version.

Your piece was awesome Mikey. I was just thinning out the collection a bit.

I got your piece at 35% OFF as well, so thats even better. :joy

I went with the 1:1's instead.

But camera to me was a deal breaker. I just wasn't feeling it at all.

The EX version is much cooler, and I recommend it...only IF you plan on smashing the EEFIN' camera. :D

Back