• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow / Weta LOTR stuffs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balduran

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I usually refer to toytracker.net for a valuation . I would prefer to have business with european sellers (just to save money from shipping and custom fees since I'm based in Rome, Italy) but in case of bargain I would consider the rest of the world too. Paying with installments within a payment plan is a must-have.

I'm based in Italy (Rome).

I'm currently looking for:

DIORAMA
  • 'The Treachery of Saruman' - Gandalf VS Saruman
  • Dark counsel
  • Fell Beast vs Eagle Faux Bronze

WETA POLYSTONE FIGURE
  • RWOS
  • Newborn Uruk-hai
  • Legolas & Gimli on Arod
  • Watcher in the Water
  • The Balrog
  • Cave Troll
  • Galadriel
  • Eowyn

PREMIUM FORMAT
  • Aragorn Exclusive
  • Moria Orc Exclusive
  • Uruk-hai Berserker Exclusive
  • Dark Rider of Mordor Exclusive
  • Morgul Lord Exclusive

POLYSTONE FIGURES
  • Aragorn as Strider Exclusive

ENVIRONMENTS
  • Orthanc
  • Bag End Collector's

That's all folks!!

Cheers
Balduran

Last edited:
I have an Eowyn that I'm looking to unload before I move in a week. Hit me up if you're interested. (Your profile doesn't list your location...)

Hi my aragorn pf ex is being sold for me by a shop in belgium france it's €400 that includes the shops commission for selling him.
Let me know if your interested thanks David :)

Hi my aragorn pf ex is being sold for me by a shop in belgium france it's €400 that includes the shops commission for selling him.
Let me know if your interested thanks David :)

Hi fellow,

I've found a copy here in italy for 300 euro (good price indeed). So thanks anyway for your offering. If a better offer comes from other blazers I'll take into consideration.

Thanks
Marco

I have an Eowyn that I'm looking to unload before I move in a week. Hit me up if you're interested. (Your profile doesn't list your location...)

Thanks but I'm based in Rome (Italy) so just a "lowball" does make sense (for this item).

Hi fellow,

I've found a copy here in italy for 300 euro (good price indeed). So thanks anyway for your offering. If a better offer comes from other blazers I'll take into consideration.

Thanks
Marco
Hi Marco..... wow great price :hi5:

Great price? Sold mine for £190!!
Have a few of the statues you are after but would need a decent price.
Berserker EX PF
MORIA ORC EX PF
Cave Troll
RWOS

PM me with prices you are willing to pay as these are large items and postage would be hefty. I'm in the UK btw!!

Last edited:
Back