• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 Jabba the Hutt and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Looking to buy and also see what the prices to pay for a Star Wars 1/6 Jabba the Hutt and Throne. Really want to buy him and want to buy Jabba's throne. Looking for both and if you have both for a good price I will pick up both. None have to be mint with box can have wear. Really the throne can be loose with some minor marks etc but for Jabba at least want the box. Hit me up with prices so I know what I need to spend and I hope to have both in my possession. Been wanting both for a while. I will probably pick up the Salacious B. Crumb pack on eBay but really looking for Jabba and throne. Mint or loose and has to be a decent price. $100-$300. Throne if you have I wouldn't mind loose like I said with some marks etc. Will make it cheaper. Thanks for looking!

Ryan

Still looking for the Scum Slug and Throne. Message me! If you at least have Jabba for sale ill be happy with just him. Pm me.

Still looking but not in a set. Been getting Pm's on doing a whole package deal. I want to buy Separate since I can't afford much. So if you have Jabba, Throne, Salacious pack etc. Send me a Pm IF you are willing to sell Separate and not in a set deal. Just wanted to make that clear. Sorry to the people who sent messages thinking I wanted a whole set deal.

Last edited:
Hello everybody... I am after a Jabba the Hutt Throne... Does anyone has one for sale ??

Back