• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Spider-Man 3 Movie Statues - All 3 Versions and Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to find Sideshow's Red Suit Spider-Man, Black Suit (Symbiote) Spider-Man, and Venom Statues from the SM-3 movie line. These are the "full-bodied" statues. (Not the mini-busts.) I'm also looking to buy Sideshow's Spider-Man Vs. Venom Vs. Sandman Diorama from the same line.

All pieces MUST be in mint condition with the original Sideshow color boxes AND Sideshow brown "shipper" boxes. If you have any leads, please PM me or post. Thanks! :cool:

I'm in the U.S. though. :( They're U.K. based right?
Yeah they are mate, if you need anything getting from UK, I can always get it and forward it on to you, that won't be a problem at all.I dunno what cost of shipping would be though

The offer is there anyway :duff
x :wave

Yeah they are mate, if you need anything getting from UK, I can always get it and forward it on to you, that won't be a problem at all.I dunno what cost of shipping would be though

The offer is there anyway :duff
x :wave

Thanks Shell!! :rock I might take you up on that one. I'll see what other leads I can find here, but I'll definitely keep you in mind. :chew

What's your opinion on Titan Toys? I've heard A LOT of bad things about them. A LOT. I just got done doing a search for posts about them on the forum and VERY few people have anything good to say. I haven't dealt with them before, so I shouldn't sound so negative, but I am a bit concerned.

Does Titantoys send you the piece with the original Sideshow shipper?

What's your opinion on Titan Toys? I've heard A LOT of bad things about them. A LOT. I just got done doing a search for posts about them on the forum and VERY few people have anything good to say. I haven't dealt with them before, so I shouldn't sound so negative, but I am a bit concerned.

yes they do send the shippers also, i've bought from them three times already and all three times the items come in perfect condition. yeah alot of people have had bad expiriences with them but i have'nt had a problem mate. i think they are based out of texas. hopes this helps.

https://www.titantoys.com/index.php?cPath=190&osCsid=55409894e908444fea4f594df619f7d1

I have the statues...I may not part with the red 'n blue but I'm interested in selling the black suit and Venom depending on your offer. PM me if you're interested.

I do still have the original boxes as well.

Back