• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ones Customs 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerjaer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys, quick story. I am a huge fan of Ones Customs figures. I had probably around 10 of them a few years ago and then unfortunately my apartment complex burned down and I lost everything, including my love for collecting. It's taken a few years and the love of a great woman to encourage me back into the hobby so I'm looking for anyone that has some Ones Customs figures for sale as I'd like to try and get back some of the figures I lost in the fire (Babyface, Hobo Myers, Tarman, Leatherface etc..). If you have any let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. Take care guys.

I am so sorry to hear about the fire! Glad to see you're back in and I wish you the best luck.

As for One's Customs figures, I would suggest you to PM Stiff Richards. He could possibly help you out with this and hook you up with some great figures from One. He is kinda One's right hand man and he knows all the sources of who has what figure. Great guy all around.

Hope this helps.

i have a super rare ones custom Warlock Myers Halloween 2 figure. i have this prototype with sculpted hair he only made one of these as a test sculpt

I have a Blackest Eyes Michael Myers for sale if youre interested

Back