• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB James Bond head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey freaks,

Just considering future projects, and one of them is Bond. James Bond. First off, the sculpts! Looking for Sideshow sculpts (Moore, Brosnan, Connery mainly),and other good ones (including Feng's Daniel Craig sculpt). Thanks for any and all help. PM's welcome. Cheers.

I have an extra four loose James Bond head sculpts for: the Sideshow Dr. No Sean Connery, Live and Let Die - Roger Moore, License To Kill - Timothy Dalton, and a custom Andy B. Daniel Craig painted sculpt.

DSC09924.jpg

Here's the figures I have. The Sean Connery Dr. No Sideshow figure, and the Pierce Brosnan Goldeneye SS figure.

DSC09930.jpg

DSC09927.jpg

I will post pictures for you in a PM to you today. Let's talk. I could really use the money. :pray: I want to help you out. :wave

Last edited:
I have a Sean connery Dr. No head painted by Les Walker... it's amazing but i have 2 and i recently stripped my Bond collection down to one Bond for each actor.

I'd let it go for 150 which covers the paint job and what i paid for the stock head back in the day. if interested PM and i will send pictures.

PM sent to you just now with pictures. :wave I hope we can work something out. Get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Back