• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Item Found, Thanks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys T1 T-800 & Hot Toys Blade

Will need to get back to you on that one buddy as I've been keeping an eye on ebay and there are some good deals at the moment. I'll let you know asap though!

Re: Hot Toys Blade & Hot Toys T1 T-800

Received my T-1000 and Sarah Connor in disguise today, extremely happy!!

Now to track down my HT T1 T-800 and HT Blade :)

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Blade & Hot Toys T1 T-800

T800 is still available !! :wave

Good luck on that one buddy .....

Hey buddy, thanks for keeping me posted!

I've set Blade as the priority at the moment, so if it's still available afterwards, I'll be sure to get in touch. :)

Blade seems to keep alluding me, will buy it one way or another!

I have a Complete & Mint one.
I can do US$570 shipped with tracking & signature. Can do lesser if u can do away with the box, as item is coming from Philippines.

Please let me know via PM. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got one that I'm looking to sell, original with all pieces and in mint condition. I'm in AU so I'm not sure if that suits but hit me up if you want.

Hi bro. How much is your working budget for the T1 T800?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom T-800

Finally secured a complete Hot Toys Blade, thrilled!

Now looking for the T1 T-800, preferably with custom police station assault parts [leather jacket, gargoyles, weaponry]. Also the Dexter Morgan Miami Serial Killer custom.

PM if available.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom T-800

HT T1 T800 sealed, plus custom Police Shoot out pierces includes,
Custom "cut to fit" Dragon Model Sunglasses
Custom Gray shirt, no sleeves for eye surgery scene
Leather jacket from a biker suit kit from EBay
Sideshow Cobra sniper double trigger hands
Dragon models SPAS12 Shotgun
Aoshima AR-18 Machine gun with extra clip (was very hard to find)

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Make me an offer if interested.

Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom / Miami Serial Killer Custom

I was hoping for something closer to this buddy, a bit more faithful to the actual movie look.

r5150s has this for sale though won't sell outside the US.

IMG_0013.jpg

Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom / Miami Serial Killer Custom

That guy has that for sale.

He won't deal outside the US though unfortunately

He won't deal outside the US though unfortunately

Well I can't blame him, the last deal I did outside the states (UK) Royal Post screwed me over and I still be screwed over by it.

Sorry to hear that.

I've so far had no bad experiences shipping overseas and that was due to careful packaging and shipping with full tracking. It brings peace of mind.

PM returned

Main hope is for the police assault T-800. Would be a bonus if the custom parts came with the T1 tech noir Arnie.

Back