• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Item Found, Thanks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom / Miami Serial Killer Custom

Along with the figure I already posted.

IMG_1015.jpg

Never opened, seal never broken.

Re: WTB: HT T1 T-800 / Police Station Assault Custom / Miami Serial Killer Custom

How much all in buddy?

Bump for police station assault T-800.

Dollmanron, I'd most likely be interested in the boxed T-800 by himself, though the asking price on here seems to be $220, could you best this?

Bought it from BBTS new, at that price I will lose money, plus it would also depend on shipping and your method of payment.

No problem dude!

Will keep my focus on getting a custom battle damaged T-800 with the hot toys leather jacket.

I can hold off on the tech noir figure for the time being.

Thanks for the heads up buddy, but I'll be abandoning my search in light of the new EB and HT upcoming releases.

The 1:4 figures will be joining my EB T-800. :)

Is he more movie actuate now?

IMG_1774.jpg

Very much so buddy! Had I not set my sight on the upcoming 1:4 HT T1 I would snap him up. :clap

Re: WTB: HT Sarah Connor, T2 Ken Taylor Mondo Poster Print, T:SCC Press Kit

Sarah Connor is en route... will update when received :D

Re: WTB: T2 Ken Taylor Mondo Print, T:SCC Press Kit

Sarah has landed, bump for my final two items! :)

Re: WTB: T2 Ken Taylor Mondo Print, T:SCC Press Kit

Hey buddy, thanks for the heads up... appreciated!

I've actually got a profile on EB and unfortunately haven't had much luck with this specific print.

Will keep searching though :)

Back