• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT DX12 DKR Batman and Captain America Avengers MMS 174 (UK/EU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the following figures:

HT DX12 DKR Batman
HT MMS 174 Captain America Avengers

I'm in the UK so would prefer to buy it from the UK or EU for shipping and tax reasons.

I'm looking for ones that are still factory sealed and never opened or removed in a mint box with the plastic bag, preferably with the original shipper (which can have been opened).

I'm willing to pay a fair price but it has to be below eBay or else i would just go there instead since you won't be paying any fees selling from here. Send me a PM with the details and price. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the info Dave. I did look on your website before i posted but both figures are priced substantially more expensive than eBay for the same unopened figures.

I'm happy paying market prices like i said but not higher than the bay.

I'm also interested in the Play Arts Kai Dark Knight figures. That's Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Joker.

Like with the Hot Toys, they need to be unopened and have mint packaging. I might be interested in some of the others too.

Bump.

Anyone?

I have a batman dx11 (& joker dx11) I'm selling. These 2 are the only hot toys I have and looking to buy the zelda 3dsxl so require some funds.

I've never sold on here before but I've got excellent ebay and avforums feedback.

The figure has been opened and displayed for a week or so, but I'm a bit OCD about things so it's mint and I kept all the plastic bits,, wrappers etc and it comes with the brown shipper also the joker is the exclusive version.
I don't know if you'll be interested. Looking to pull back what they coast me and the postage so looking for £235 each plus postage

Lmk if interested

I have a batman dx11 (& joker dx11) I'm selling. These 2 are the only hot toys I have and looking to buy the zelda 3dsxl so require some funds.

I've never sold on here before but I've got excellent ebay and avforums feedback.

The figure has been opened and displayed for a week or so, but I'm a bit OCD about things so it's mint and I kept all the plastic bits,, wrappers etc and it comes with the brown shipper also the joker is the exclusive version.
I don't know if you'll be interested. Looking to pull back what they coast me and the postage so looking for £235 each plus postage

Lmk if interested

Thanks for the info. Very fair price. Despite that i'm going to hold out for an unopened/unused one.

Good luck getting the Zelda!

Back